Baby, It's Cold Outside

Blaine and I were constantly talking on our dates, now we could barely get a word in

Blaine and I were constantly talking on our dates, now we could barely get a word in. He had been on top of me, per usual, on his bed as we made out. It seemed like all we did now was kiss, probably because we were in that awkward stage of a relationship where you feel like a couple, but you never act on it, for about a month so we were both a bit touch deprived, but I wasn't one to complain, as Blaine kissing my neck was a feeling that I had never been able to get from anything or anyone else.

We would only ever kiss, neither of us ready to go any farther than that, but his mom would knock on the door, to tell us she could hear us. This time, when she knocked, Blaine laughed and rolled next to me, putting his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"What do you want for christmas?" I asked, fiddling with a curl that has fallen out of his otherwise perfectly gelled hair.

"I can't tell you, that ruins the surprise." He laughed, tucking the curl back into place.

"How about I get you some product for your curls? I don't get why you don't like them, I think they are adorable." I said, making my way on top of him as he sat up.

"You are the only person who thinks that." He smiled, moving my hands down when I tried to pull the curl back out.

"I'm sure that's not true." I sighed, pushing him back down and laying on his chest, giving up on his hair.

"When is the last time you talked to Kurt? He misses his best friend." He asked, stroking my back.

"I guess the wedding. I'm totally over the kiss, I just never got a chance to really talk to him about it, since he transferred the next day." I said, turning my head to look at him, not expecting him to be texting Kurt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, crawling up to his level to see what he was saying, because I knew it was about me.

"You are going to the mall with Kurt tomorrow. You can shop for my christmas present while your there." He grinned, shutting his phone.

"I thought I was a good enough present for you." I fake pouted, getting back on top of him.

"What can I say, I have needs." He teased as he leaned in for another make out session.