Once In My Life

"Sami, who are you texting? Let me see your phone

"Sami, who are you texting? Let me see your phone." Ryder asked, and I looked at him like was crazy.

"I'm deciding what photo of my boyfriend to make my lock screen, why? Do you wanna help?" I scoffed, and he moved onto Kitty.

"Don't do that one." Blaine scrolled to the next photo, but it was one I absolutely adored of us. We were laying in bed and his hair was curly, so of course he hated it.

"Blaine Devon Anderson, are you a diva or not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes, I am the second biggest diva in here." He scoffed, mimicking my arms.

"A diva is all about being yourself. Who are you?" I shrugged and he laughed.

"Blaine." He smiled.

"And what kind of hair does Blaine have?" I asked, running my hand over the smooth surface of his hair.

"Curly." He muttered and I nodded.

"So, Blaine has curly hair, but I don't see any curls. Are you truly a diva if your not yourself?" I pulled out a tiny curl in the front of his hair, and he desperately tried to put it back in, but failed.

"Sam, why did you do that?" He groaned, pulling out his phone to see himself in the camera.

"Probably because it makes you look less gay." Kitty shrugged while filing her nails.

"It's cute, Blaine. You should always wear it like that." Marley shrugged, and Unique interrupted.

"No, honey, he needs to ditch the whole gel thing entirely because Unique is getting tired of that flat head." She snapped, and Blaine looked at the floor, visibly upset.

"Does seriously nobody like the gel?" He muttered, burying his face in his hands.

"Just know I love you no matter what." I kissed him on the cheek, but before he could respond, Mr. Schue walked in.

"Guys, we got a problem. Her name is Frida Romero. With regionals on the a few weeks away, I went to scope out the competition. The Hoosierdaddies have a secret weapon. She's a tiny sophomore, who's never competed before, but her voice could fill an arena. I mean, it's big. The only way to beat them is to be huge. I'm talking stadium huge." Mr. Schue said, and I leaned over to Unique who was sitting next to me.