Walk Like A Dinosaur

"Okay, a big congrats to all of our prom nominees! But hey, listen up, we are all winners because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! All right, Brittany has an announcement

"Okay, a big congrats to all of our prom nominees! But hey, listen up, we are all winners because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year! All right, Brittany has an announcement." Mr. Schue yelled, and half of us cheered while the other half didn't. I wanted to spend the whole night dancing with Blaine, not on stage, so I was not a cheerer.

"Hello, my fellow Americans. The theme for this years prom will be.. Dinosaurs. I was inspired by the new girl, Joe, who reminds me of a cave woman. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. Last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom." Brittany said, and my jaw dropped as I looked at Blaine.

"Yeah, right." He laughed, but I knew Brittany wasn't joking.

"I'm actually not joking, hair gel wasn't invented until 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to the prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door." She shrugged, and I placed my hand on Blaine's knee as his smile fell.

"Kurt, Blaine and I are throwing an anti-prom party." Rachel smiled, and I turned to look at Blaine, who was looking at the floor.

"What's an anti-prom party?" I asked, still not taking my eyes off of Blaine, who looked incredibly guilty.

"It's a party for people who maybe feel a little, you know, disenfranchised by the actual prom. I got us a hotel room at Lima's best hotel- The Red Rooster express suite and everyone's invited." Rachel answered my question and I stood up, and walked out.

"Are you okay?" Blaine grabbed my shoulder from behind and I slammed my locker shut.

"No, Blaine. I'm not okay. I'm pissed off. I'm pissed that your planning on spending what could be one of our best memories together, in a hotel room with Kurt, Puck, Rachel and Becky Jackson, just because you need your precious hair gel. If your hair gel is more important to you than spending one of the best nights of your life with your girlfriend before she moves to Chicago, then we have a serious issue. I'm still going no matter what, because while it's gonna absolutely suck with you not there, I already got my dress and I want to have fun with my friends. So talk to me when you've got your priorities figured out, okay?" I snapped, and I walked away, leaving him at my locker.