All You Need Is Love

"Yes!" I squealed, squeezing Blaine's shoulder as Mr

"Yes!" I squealed, squeezing Blaine's shoulder as Mr. Schue wrote Beatles on the board.

"I don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, Mr. Schue." Tina said, and Blaine placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me from bouncing up and down.

"The Beatles are so epic, we need an extra week to do them justice. This week is about the earlier of the Beatles, when all they had was the belief in each other and the believe that together they could do anything." Mr. Schue smiled, and I put my hand on Blaine's knee.

"Ugh. The school year seems like it's never ending and now we're wasting two weeks on a band from the us. Can anyone still relate to the Beatles?" Kitty scoffed, and I shot her a death glare.

"The entire world." Blaine muttered, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I can definitely still relate." Ryder smiled, and Kitty turned around.

"Why? We're the Beatles dyslexic and catfished by transsexuals?" She asked, and I squeezed Blaine's knee, holding in a laugh.

"And you wonder why everyone hates you." Tina said, rolling her eyes.

"When George Harrison was a kid, he was made fun of because his dad was a bus driver." Marley smiled.

" John Lennon's dad wasn't even around. He walked out of John's life when he was five." Jake shrugged, and I snapped and pointed at him, agreeing.

"Same, but my dad sent me to France then darted." I joked, and Blaine wrapped his arm around my shoulder while everyone got a little uncomfortable at my joke.

"I don't really know the Beatles. I'm a little on the black side." Unique muttered and I snickered.

"Ringo Starr was a sickly little kid so that probably means he was sitting down a lot." Artie smiled, and Tina grabbed his hand.

"And they decided to form a band, which changed the world. You guys are gonna have to challenge yourself this week. Bring your A+ games. Perform classic songs in new and exciting ways. If we can push ourselves to a new level, like the Beatles, we can win back-to-back national championships and form a New Directions dynasty!" Mr Schue yelled, and we all cheered.