She's Not There

I was walking to class with Artie when we were suddenly surrounded by the football players

"Back the fuck up, Karofsky. We both know what happened last time we were this close." I snapped, realizing who was directly in front of me, referencing when I kneed him in the balls and he took a step back.

"I went through my bucket list and noticed you two nerds were the only loser's I haven't slushied yet." Azimio said, holding a large cup of red slush.

"What about the moral implications of abusing a kid in a wheelchair?" Artie tried to reason, but I had nothing to plead my case with.

"I say equal opportunity for all." He laughed as they all threw the drinks at us. My first slushie. It was extremely cold and the feeling of it running down my Cheerios uniform was enough to make me want to crawl into a hole and die.

I walked into Glee club, still covered in slushie and a towel wrapped around me, only to see the guys who had just cornered Artie and I.

"Oh, hell no, Mr. Schue. These guys literally just slushied us an hour ago, I'm not sitting in here with them." I yelled, staring directly as Karofsky.

"You better get over it, because we are in here today to talk about being a team. New Directions, lets give a warm welcome to the newest members of the Glee Club." He said, motioning towards the jocks.

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled as everyone else stood up and started complaining.

"Are you serious? These are the guys that made Kurt transfer." Finn snapped, pointing at Karofsky.

"There is no way that I am sharing the choir room with a known homophobe!" Rachel cried, also directing her statement at him.

"I don't disagree with you guys, but I talked to Coach Beiste about it and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. As difficult as it may be having him in here, we can see this as an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool." He smiled, trying to get us on his side.