Problem

"I mean, honestly, I forgot how cold those slushies are. They chill you to the bone." Rachel complained as we sat in Mr. Schue's apartment, waiting for dinner. I sat on the couch next to Sam, secretly holding hands. I didn't want Rachel to know we were this close, because she would definitely tell Blaine, and I wasn't ready for him to know. He's still trying to move on and I want to be respectful of that.

"I'm so sorry that happened, Rachel. Okay, guys. Dinner is served." Mr. Schue said, walking into the living room with a plate in his hand.

"You know what guys? It didn't really bother me. It actually felt really good being an underdog again, like I was getting back into my McKinley roots." Rachel smiled, as we all stood up and followed Mr. Schue into the dining room.

"All that from getting slushied in the face. I guess Becky did you a solid." Sam shrugged, sitting next to me at the table.

"I would of done the same, you were being kind of annoying." I muttered, taking a bite of my salad as Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Uh, so you three are co-directing then?" Mr. Schue asked, sitting at the head of the table.

"Yes." Kurt and I answered while Rachel said no, and we both turned to glare at her.

"Well, I guess we haven't come around to that conversation yet." Kurt scoffed, his head tilted at Rachel who was slightly embarrassed.

"We're just focusing on recruiting right now." Rachel said, making me laugh.

"That's not gonna happen if you keep walking down the hallway repeatedly yelling about Glee club." I joked as she sighed in frustration and the doorbell rang.

"I guess that's Blaine." Rachel sighed, and I nearly choked on my salad.

"What?" I coughed, Sam patting my back trying to get me to breath again. Mr. Schue let Blaine in, who sat across from me, since it was the only seat available, and I instantly knew this was Kurt's idea, who insisted on sitting across from Mr. Schue instead of me and he has a slight evil smile on his face.

"Hey, everybody. Oh, my god. You will not believe the day that I just had. I'm sorry I'm late, what did I miss?" He asked, his eyes slightly diverting to me, making mine leave his and go to Mr. Schue.

"Not much. But since I have you all here, I might as well get started. We have some fierce show choir competition ahead of us and I think we should lay down some ground rules." Mr. Schue answered as I tried my hardest to focus on what he was saying, and not Blaine's eyes on me.

"Yes. Like no stealing each other's set lists and no spying." Rachel said, and everyone else joined in with different rules.

"I actually really, really need everyone's advice. I have a huge dilemma. A girl wants to join the Warblers." Blaine scoffed like it was a crazy idea.

"So? You literally wanted me to transfer and join in sophomore year." I shrugged, finally looking at him.

"You cannot be on the wrong side of history here. You of all people should know that." Mr. Schue said, a touch of disappointment in his voice which was understandable.

"I know, I just think that tradition is important too, you know? When I mentioned that I wished Sami could join, the Warblers lost their minds. " Blaine shrugged and I felt Sam softly kick my foot as he noticed Blaine and I holding direct eye contact and I quickly looked away.

"Yeah, well, some traditions are meant to be broken." Rachel shrugged, picking up a giant portion of salad and dumping it on her plate.

"You have to let her try out. What's the worst that could happen?" Kurt said, making Blaine go silent, look down then look back at me.