Can't Help Falling In Love

"Did our anniversary reset?" I asked Blaine, as we laid in bed, watching a movie

"I don't think so, no. Why?" He looked down at me, and I pointed to the clock which read midnight.

"It's officially February 14th. We've been together for two years." I smiled, and he squeezed me.

"I can't believe it. Two years, that's amazing. Happy Valentine's Day, Sam." He kissed my forehead, and I snuggled into him.

"Last year, you had one eye." I said, and he started laughing.

"Don't remind me. This is going to be our first Valentine's we can spend together." He smiled, and my eyes widened.

"Does this mean PDA?" I asked, and he laughed even more.

"Yes, lots of PDA." He placed a finger under my chin, and kissed me. It quickly deepened, and I got on top of him and placed my hands on his shoulders while his hands ran down my back and onto my ass.

"Wait." He said, and I immediately got off of him.

"We're supposed to be taking things slow." He sighed, and I laid next to him.

"Sorry, I keep forgetting. It just feels like things are back to how it used to be." I pouted, and he turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, making me the little spoon.

"And they will be. But we are both very different people now. I mean you're back with this new 'Top Bitch' attitude, which I think is extremely hot by the way, and I mean, I almost dated Tina. We are both different, so this relationship is going to be different. I just want us to figure it out before we go any further." I felt his smile against my head as I snuggled in closer.

"You are the smartest person I know." I sighed, fiddling with his hands, and he quickly fell asleep, and I didn't hesitate to join him.

"Glee Club!" Mr. Schue yelled, and I was sitting on Blaine's lap when he walked in and I quickly got up to go say hi.

"Mr. Schue, oh my god!" I squealed, and he hugged me.

"Sami! How was Chicago?" He asked, squeezing me then pulling away.