Sadie Hawkins

Dancing at the Joffrey was one of the best experiences of my life, and I had made so many friends, but I could not be more excited to come back home to Lima

Dancing at the Joffrey was one of the best experiences of my life, and I had made so many friends, but I could not be more excited to come back home to Lima. I had missed a lot, but fin filled me in on everything. He was the new coach of the glee club and I was so happy that I'd be able to spend my senior year with him. I heard there was going to be a Sadie Hawkins dance, and I was definitely going to ask Blaine. I walked back in to McKinley on my first day, feeling more empowered than ever. I made sure not to be seen by any of the Glee kids and I made my way to the astronomy room where they were having practice that day to go see Finn.

" Finn Hudson, are you wearing a sweater vest?" I asked him as he was going through sheet music.

" Samantha Fabray, as I live and breathe!" he yelled and dropped everything to come hug me.

" I miss you so much, Finn." I sighed as I squeezed him in the hug.

"Are you ready to make your triumphant return back to Glee?" He asked, pulling away.

"Well that depends did you talk me up to everybody new?" I laughed and he instantly nodded.

"Of course I did you're like a legend in here!" He said, like it was obvious. Then the bell rang, to signaled the end of the period.

"Sami, there's something you should know first. I wanted to tell you in person. Blaine-" He muttered, but I cut him off.

"I've gotta go hide before someone sees me!" I yelled and I ran out of the room.

"So this week it's ladies choice inspired by the Sadie Hawkins dance. But I cannot let another moment go by without welcoming a very special new member. Everybody give it up for the legendary, Miss Samantha Fabray!" He announced, and I walked into the room, and everyone started cheering besides Blaine and Tina who were just staring at me, their jaws open.

"Who missed me?" I asked, and everyone from Glee last year ran up to hug me, besides those two.

"I thought you were dead!" Brittany said, hugging me.

"No, Britt, I was just in Chicago." I laughed, and my eyes landed on Blaine.

I sat in the chair next to Sam for the rest of class, since Blaine was sitting on a table with Tina.