I Love You

(I have very mixed feelings about this episode, mainly because of the name like what 😭 but I do think it was directed and written beautifully, and I personally have never experienced anything like this so I am going to try my hardest to do this j...

(I have very mixed feelings about this episode, mainly because of the name like what 😭 but I do think it was directed and written beautifully, and I personally have never experienced anything like this so I am going to try my hardest to do this justice <3)

" I hold in my hand, our competition for regionals! Drum roll please!" Mr. Schue smiled, and I drum rolled on Sam's shoulder, who I had been sitting next to instead of Blaine, who was sitting by himself, since everyone was mad at him for what he did to Sam and I. Kitty told me I should be mad at Sam, but he truly did nothing. Blaine had put him in a very awkward position by basically confessing his feelings to him in front of everyone, especially when he has a girlfriend.

"From North Central High School in Indianapolis, the Hoosierdaddies!" He announced and I laughed, but I don't think Sam got it.

"And from our Lady of Perpetual Loneliness in Battle Creek, Michigan, The Nun Touchables." Mr. Schue continued, but Brittany interrupted him.

"Please stop talking, I have an announcement. I regret to inform you, a deadly asteroid is headed our way." She said, and I looked over at Blaine, who's hand was tightened in a fist, because he would usually put it over my mouth at this point.

"Wait didn't we just go through this at Christmas?" He asked, and my confusion grew.

"Yeah, and is it true you and Sam got married?" Tina questioned and I let out a laugh.

"Wait what?" I asked, and Sam put his hand my shoulder.

"Long story." He muttered and I started silently giggling.

"Shut up, Tina. I'm naming this comet Tubbington-Bopp and it is headed straight for Lima." Brittany snapped, and I tried not to smile at the insult, since Tina and I were friends now.

"Wait so is it a comet or an asteroid?" Artie asked, and to be honest, I didn't know the difference.

"It's both." She shrugged and I nodded.

"Wouldn't NASA know something about this?" Marley asked, and Brittany was quick to turn it down.

"We can't trust NASA. I mean, last month a meteor exactly like Tubbington-Bopp hit Russia with no warning at all." She sighed.