Forget You

I walked into school, it was my second week back in Ohio, and it was already the most eventful week of my life

I walked into school, it was my second week back in Ohio, and it was already the most eventful week of my life. Blaine and I finally hung out alone last night, and It was amazing. I could already feel myself beginning to fall for him. We pretty much talk on the phone all night, but nothing beats seeing him in person. It was my first week, being a cheerio and I couldn't of been more excited. I was for sure seeing Blaine again on Friday, but we would probably see each other again, considering Karofsky is still on Kurt and I's backs.

I sat in Glee, next to Sam, who I was planning on making up with this week. I was hoping this week would be a little calmer, but my hopes of that were all gone when I saw that Mr. Schue was close to passing out.

"Mr. Schue, are you okay?" I asked, Mercedes has also taken notice of this.

"Mr. Schuester, you look a little green." She said, as Mr. Schue muttered something, then stumbled out of the room.

"So, what do we do now?" Finn asked, breaking the silence.

"We skip school, duh." Puck smirked, taking Santana on his arm and beginning to walk out,

"Guys, we have to practice, we can't just leave." Rachel snapped, as everyone else began to leave.

"Can it, dwarf. Mama's gonna go gets her breadstix on. Who's coming?" Santana asked, as we all cheered and left Rachel and Finn alone. I felt bad for Finn, but when he started dating Rachel, he had to of known what he was getting himself into.

"I am shaking, and it's either from low blood sugar or rage. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club." Kurt said, still shivering from recalling what had happened earlier.

We will forget all about it tonight at bowling." Mercedes said to us when we were in line.

"We can't. Blaine asked me to hang out and Kurt's coming along." I shrugged, grabbing a tray.

"But I've been looking forward to it all week. Are you two going out? I think you need to come clean." She pointed her finger in my face and I backed up.