I Kissed A Girl

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?" Mercedes asked, as Finn wrote on the board

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?" Mercedes asked, as Finn wrote on the board. The Troubletone's were in the choir room with us and I sat in between Blaine and Santana.

"This week, the Troubletones and the New Directions will be singing music created by ladies and for ladies. Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals and one of us is probably going to win. But Santana and Sami, we're worried about you guys. Glee is about learning to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. That's what this music is all about." Finn smiled and Blaine grabbed my hand for comfort. I guess everybody knew I had feelings for Santana a few months ago, I thought I hid it well but I guess not.

"So what, neither of us get a say in this? Not cool." Santana scoffed and Finn came closer to us.

"Everybody in this room knows about you guys and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are. Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you guys know that in this rotten, stinking, mean world that you atleast have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here. Blaine, Kurt." Finn said, then pointed to the boys who stood up.

"Ladies, there's a song Sami and I always sing to each other in the song and I asked Kurt here to help me out so we can sing that for you guys." Blaine smiled and I knew exactly what song he was talking about and it made my heart warm at the gesture, but Santana had other ideas.

"While there's nothing I'd love more than having two Pretty Ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further having a gel-ervention for Blaine then singing lady music." Santana mocked and I grabbed her shoulder and shook my head, signaling her to stop.

"I think it's a very sweet idea, Blaine." I smiled and he blushed.

"I know it's hard. It was hard for me too, and for Blaine. But you will get through this." Kurt sighed, trying to throw Santana some support.

"If you would stop being so defensive." Blaine shrugged and I knew Santana was going to insult him again.

"I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me." She said, and I elbowed her.