Fruity Voodoo Powers

"Hey there

"Hey there. You must be Marley. Sam said, walking up to Tina, Brittany, Marley and I in the hallway. He was wearing glasses, and his hair was poorly slicked back, and he had a poor Australian accent.

"That's not Sam, that's Sam's smarter, twin brother, Evan." Brittany smiled, and I grab Marley's shoulder and shook my head.

"Evan Evans. What a pleasure to meet you. oh, phones ringing. Oh, it's my brother. oh, hey, Sam. I was actually just looking for you. Oh." He answered the phone, which wasn't even ringing and walked away.

"This is how he's coping, just go with it." I sighed, and Marley nodded.

"Have you guys heard who's taking over the Cheerios?" Brittany asked, and I groaned.

"Roz is literally insane. I mean she's hilarious, but insane." I laughed, and we were interrupted by Sam.

"Hey guys, have you seen Evan?" He asked, his glasses were off.

"You just missed him." I smiled, and he took off in the other direction.

"Big news guys, I just got a direct tweet from the Greater Midwest Regional High School Show Choir Board of Directors. The theme for this year's regionals is..." Mr. Schue announced and I drum rolled on Blaine's knee.

"Dreams. As you know, some of the past judges, we've had haven't been that bright or that sober, so, our best bet is to take the dream theme, literally. We'll start out with. 'Dream Weaver' then segue into 'Sweet Dreams' and we'll bring it home with 'You Make My Dreams Come True." He said, and while some of us cheered, the rest of us just sat there in silence, Blaine and I being part of the silence.

" Marley, you're frowning." He pointed out and I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth to say something snarky, but Blaine's hand covered my mouth. He knew me too well.

"No. I just don't know any of those songs." She pouted, holding a song book.

"Well, you'll know them soon enough. Because we're learning them today." He handed out sheet music.

"Are we finally going to start rehearsing not a week before?" I whispered to Blaine, who was still frowning at the paper.

"Maybe we could try original songs, like you did two years ago." Marley suggested, and I liked that idea. It would be really easy to convey our dreams in original songs.