Wake Me Up

The best part about both Blaine and I both being bisexual is that we could talk about anyone we think is attractive, and both reach an equal decision

The best part about both Blaine and I both being bisexual is that we could talk about anyone we think is attractive, and both reach an equal decision. We had many chats about Sam, who we both agree is extremely cute, but Blaine a little more. I didn't mind of course, since their friendship was adorable, the two of them were like siblings.

Blaine had a very obvious crush on Sam, which I was totally fine with because at the end of the day, he loved me, not Sam, and he would never act on it. It seemed like everyone could tell, besides Sam, but that wasn't anything out of the normal.

"What do you want?" Blaine asked, as I walked up to him, and he leant against his locker.

"How do you always know when I want something?" I laughed, crossing my arms.

"Because, I know the look on your face when you want something from me." He smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I was going to make out with you and then ask you so you'd say yes, but you ruined it." I teased, and his eyes widened.

"Nope, too late." I shrugged, leaning against the locker next to him.

"Are you gonna tell me what you want, or just stand there looking cute?" He smiled, and my face turned red.

"I need 50 dollars." I said, and he laughed.

"Why? I mean, I'll of course give it to you, but why?" He asked, taking his wallet out of his bag.

"I need to buy my mom a birthday present and I have no money since I had to quit my job to go to Chicago." I sighed, and he looked in his wallet then looked back at me.

"I'm out of cash, I'll give you some at home." He shrugged, putting it back in his bag.

"I know you have some, I saw it in there yesterday." I scoffed, reaching for his bag and he quickly pulled it away, squinting at me.

"How do you know that, Sam?" He smiled, and my face went red.

"I was looking through your wallet, no biggie." I muttered, and he started laughing.

"Tell me why, or I won't give you the money." He said, and I grabbed his hands.

"It wasn't to steal from you, I promise. I just wanted to see what photo you had of me, because Quinn said that when her and Finn dated, the photo of her was from middle school, and lets just say... it wasn't the best photo so I got really paranoid." I looked at the floor, and he squeezed my hands.