America

Blaine and Rachel were rehearsing Tonight, since she was the understudy and I could only focus about how unenthused Blaine was the whole time

Blaine and Rachel were rehearsing Tonight, since she was the understudy and I could only focus about how unenthused Blaine was the whole time. They really had zero chemistry.

"Can I be honest? This song is about sexual awakening, as is the entire musical. You two lack passion, have either of you two actually-" Before Artie could continue Miss Pillsbury and Coach Beiste walked away and I walked up next to Blaine and grabbed his shoulder.

"I don't know about Rachel, but we have." I smiled and Artie looked disappointed.

"When was the last time?" He asked and I was caught off guard. It had been a while, we were so focused on rehearsals, it hadn't even occurred to us.

"It has been a little while." Blaine answered, awkwardly.

"You need to start rehearsing outside of practice if you know what I mean. Look, I remember my first time, the excitement, the way it made me feel like a man. Even if Brittany did call me the wrong name four times, before and after. What was it like for you guys!" He asked, and both of our faces turned red.

"It was incredible, it was romantic and full of passion, and in the moment." I smiled and Blaine grabbed my hand.

"Brilliant, I need you two to recreate that feeling when we run it again." Artie demanded then turned to Rachel and began to question her.

"Did he just tell us we need to have sex more?" I whispered into Blaine and he started laughing quietly.

"I think so." He giggled and I had to bury my face into him so I wouldn't distract Artie.

"Go, go rehearse." Artie told us after having a talk with Rachel and we quickly ran out of the auditorium.

"I am not complaining about this assignment." Blaine smiled as we got in his car.

"Me either. We have been so busy with rehearsals and everything, it didn't even cross my mind. I think I forgot sex existed." I laughed as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Performing with Rachel just makes me so uncomfortable, I don't know I'm supposed to convey passion towards her." He scoffed.

"Just pretend she's me in my underwear. Or not in my underwear, that's up to you though." I winked and he pulled into my driveway.