Confident

I had spoken to Coach Sue about rejoining the Cheerios, and she could not be more grateful to have me back

I had spoken to Coach Sue about rejoining the Cheerios, and she could not be more grateful to have me back. I had made Head Cheerio, and I knew today was going to be a great one.

"All right, people we are back!" Finn yelled, writing Regionals on the board. Blaine, Finn and Sam had discovered that the Warblers were taking steroids, so they got them as qualified, and since we were disqualified from sectionals, we got to take their place.

"First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for their hard work to make this happen. But there's no time for celebrating. We lost three weeks of practice time for regionals and we've still got to make $400 for the bus to the competition in Indianapolis." He smiled, motioning to Sam, and blame in. Blaine looked very adorable, being all humble.

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie shrugged, looking extremely excited.

"I would know." I said, and Artie high-fived me.

"And now, onto our second act of business for the day! As we all know, our very own Samantha Fabray is back for good, and she would like to truly introduce herself to all of you." Finn smiled, and I took the floor.

"I know you all already know my name, but none of you truly know the true legend that I am. This is my year, and as much as I already love all of you, you need to know that I am a force to be reckoned with, you hear me? So all of you need to watch out, because I am not holding back this year." I said, and they all cheered but instantly went silent when I started singing, and Brittany and Kitty ran up to join, and dance with me.

[SAMI(BRITTANY&KITTY)]

Are you ready?

Ha

It's time for me to take it

I'm the boss right now

Not gonna take it

Not when you go down

Cause this is my game

And you better come to play

I used to hold my freak back

No, I'm letting go

I make my own choice

And you know I run this show