Blami

"Sam, I need to talk to you." I said as we walked back into my apartment. Kurt was with Cameron, so they wouldn't be coming home anytime soon.

"What's up?" He asked, sitting on the couch and opening a beer.

"I don't know how to say this. I just want to you know, that I know I'm a horrible person, and I don't expect you to stay with me after I tell you this, but I'm so sorry. I-" I started to say, but he cut me off while I sat next to him.

"You slept with Blaine. I know, Sami." He shrugged, taking a drink.

"I'm so sorry, Sam. It all happened so fast, I wasn't thinking. How did you find out?" I sighed, burying my face in my hands as he just looked at me. He wasn't sad or angry, he really had no emotions at all.

"I'm pretty, but I'm not dumb. You're not that good of a liar, you know. It's not some random coincidence that you and Blaine were missing for an extremely long time, then both came down at the same time." He scoffed, his eyes falling to the floor.

"I never said you were dumb, Sam. I wanted to tell you the second it happened, but I couldn't. I couldn't do that to Kurt and Cameron, it would of ruined their day." I explained and he slowly nodded.

"I get why you didn't tell me. I just don't get why you did it." He said, looking back up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know, either. I thought I moved on, but he was coming on to me and I just didn't say no. I am so, so, so sorry, Sam. I'm done with him, I promise. I hurt you with him, and that is horrible to even think about. I will spend as long as you need me to, trying to make this up to you." I begged, both of us were crying now. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a hug.

"I'll be okay. Thank you for telling me." He sighed, kissing my forehead which just made me cry harder.

"You're not breaking up with me?" I sniffed, looking up at him.

"No, I'm not. I know you're sorry." He said, wiping my tears.

"Thank you." I smiled as he squeezed me tightly. I hadn't lost Sam. I may of lost Blaine, but right now, I didn't care about him. I cared about my boyfriend. The man who is kind enough to forgive me after I slept with someone else. He's all that matters to me anymore.

-

"You know, Becky, I was thinking about retiring." I sighed, leaning against my le car as I stared at the hurt locker.

"What?!" Becky screamed, getting out of the le car and walking towards me.

"I got a sweet deal on some marshland down in southern Iraq. But now I realize I can't rest until I tie up some loose ends." I said, opening the door to my locker.

"What is this place, coach?" Becky asked, her eyes extremely wide at the sight.

"This is where I store my hatred, Becky. And where I'll prepare my final act of revenge. I call it my 'Hurt Locker." I smiled, taking off my sunglasses in a dramatic fashion as I walked in. Some people would find multiple vendettas exhausting. But for Sue Sylvester, it's pure exhilaration. Will Schuester, I will annihilate you once and for all. Then, onto his self-obsessed protege, Rachel Berry. I'm going to break her heart, killing two birds with one stone.

"Becky, wait in the le car!" I snapped, and she made finger guns at me then ran away. But first, Blami. I played a few chords on a piano in the corner, unlocking my secret locker. I've been quietly shipping them since they first met. I was at the Lima Bean the day Chihuahua spilled her coffee on him. Apart, they're so shrill, so whiny. But together, a symphony of self-congratulatory sodomy. I believed there tender love was for the ages. And when they broke up, I was devastated. I looked at the giant picture of their first kiss on the stage at sectionals. They were perfect together. Why? They seemed to be doing so well when I had sex all over their apartment and then suddenly it's over? I hereby pledge to do whatever it takes to get them back together. And achieve my ultimate goal: be the flower girl at their fabulous, half gay wedding. I will be using my newest secret weapon, Sam Evans, to destroy his own relationship, so Sami will come crawling back to Blaine. Just hang on, Chihuahua. Help is on the way.