You're My Best Friend

"Guys! New Directions!" Blaine yelled, as I was playing the piano with Artie, while everyone was just randomly playing an instrument

"I just ran into Mr. Schue, he's going to be stuck in his classroom for the rest of the day, because of some school board inspection thing, but he still want us to meet so we can start working on ideas for nationals!" He smiled, and we all stopped playing.

"Beyoncé!" Unique yelled, inciting a lot of chatter.

"Taylor!" I said, and Marley high-fived me.

"Wait, this is anarchy! We can't all just shout at the same time." Blaine smiled, and we all stopped talking again.

"That's better. I have some ideas already. I'm thinking that the music needs to be really simple, so we can really highlight our voices. No guitars or nothing electric. We go with a simple piano arrangement, which I could play." He continued, and I was going to agree, until he offered himself as the lead, which is a wonderful idea, but everyone else were going to throw a riot at it.

"I'm assuming you and Sami are singing lead?" Kitty said, crossing her arms.

"Well, we are seniors, and this is our last go at it. We need to win this!" He shrugged and I looked down at the floor, not wanting to be a part of the argument that was about to take place.

"Okay, forget the piano. Forget all the music. We can just do acapella! That always works!" He smiled, starting to pace the floor.

"Deja Warblers! Should we wear matching blazers too?" Unique asked, and I buried my face in my hands.

"Hold up, what was wrong with the guitars?" Sam interrupted.

"Nothing! Why can't you guys stop resisting and just go with me?" Blaine groaned, and it made me want to aswell.

"Okay. Blaine Jong-il." Tina shrugged, and I looked up at her.

"Tina, no." I snapped, and it in-sighted a lot of arguing.

"I am not trying to be bossy. I am trying to get the benefit of my experience. I have won more show choir competitions than anyone in this room." Blaine said, and I slammed my head on the piano. This was not going to end well.