It's Too Late

"How can you call yourself a sheet music store if you don't have the sound track to Wicked?" I muttered to myself, looking through the many stacks of sheet music.

"I know, it's like a crime against show choir." Blaine said, appearing on the other side of the shelf.

"Hi, Blaine." I sighed as we both walked up to each other.

"Hey, Sam." He smiled, making me roll my eyes.

"You know, every time you call me that, it reminds me of my boyfriend, Sam." I teased, emphasizing boyfriend, which made him furrow his eyebrows, and get a slight smirk on his face.

"Noted. Guess I shouldn't call you that for a little while." He smirked, making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe you should, actually." I laughed, crossing my arms.

"We'll see. Anyways, I'm glad you're here. I already apologized to Kurt and Rachel, but I wanted to apologize to you especially for how I acted, I was a little out of line." He sighed, the confident smirk left his face and was replaced by a sincere smile.

"Yeah, you were. But I accept your apology. I'm not one to hold grudges." I joked, and before he could respond, Sam came up and put his arm around me.

"Hey, Blaine." He called, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, trying to assert his 'dominance' or something.

"Sam." Blaine fake smiled, realizing what he was doing.

"So, I've been helping Sami put together the setlist, and I cannot get her away from Broadway. Kind just like you tried." Sam said, his voice was kind, but we all knew exactly what he was implying.

"Sam, no." I whispered as Blaine forcefully laughed. It hurt to see these two feuding, especially since they used to be like brothers, and it was my fault.

"It's good to see you, Sami." Blaine winked at me then walked to the other side of the store.

"Sam, that was mean." I whined, turning to face him.

"I don't care about being mean. He's obviously flirting with you and your letting him." Sam snapped, keeping his voice low.

"I don't care if he's flirting. I'm not going to get back with him, it's too late for us. You know why?" I asked, grabbing his hands and he just shrugged.

"Because I'm with you." I smiled, going on my tiptoes and kissing him softly. If there was one thing I especially missed about Blaine, it was that I didn't have to struggle to kiss him as much. I let go of one hand and continued to look for music, dragging him along with me, but I kept sneaking tiny glances at Blaine. I felt horrible, he didn't deserve this, but I couldn't help it.

[BLAINE]
Stayed in bed all morning
Just to pass the time
There's something wrong and there can be no denying
One of us is changing
Or maybe we just stopped trying

[SAMI]
It's too late, baby
Now it's too late
Though we really did
Try to make it

[SAMI&BLAINE(BLAINE){SAMI}]
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it
(Oh, no)
{No, no}
No, no

Sam and I got coffee later and he was talking to me about football, but I wasn't listening. Not just because it was football, but because I was too busy staring at the pick up counter, replaying Blaine and I's meet-cute in my head.

[SAMI(BLAINE)]
It used to be so easy
Living here with you
(Here with you)
You were light and breezy
And I knew just what to do
(Now you look so unhappy)
And I feel like a fool
(I feel like a fool)

[SAMI&BLAINE]
It's too late, baby
Now it's too late
Though we really did
Try to make it
Something inside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't fake it
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
Na, na, na, na, na, na