Only Girl

I laid in bed, looking at the photos from the previous night on my camera while my phone buzzed repeatedly

I laid in bed, looking at the photos from the previous night on my camera while my phone buzzed repeatedly. I couldn't bring myself to look at them because I knew they were from Kurt and Blaine. I had a throbbing headache from my hangover, but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was what Kurt did. He knew what I felt for Blaine and he still did it anyways.

"You can't lay here all day. What Kurt did was shitty, but you should atleast think about Blaine. Imagine how he feels, he was the one getting kissed. He probably feels as bad as you." Quinn said, walking to my room and sitting on my bed.

"He kissed back though." I pouted, snuggling under my blanket.

"From what I saw, you guys were pretty drunk. He probably thought it was you kissing him." She said, folding a piece of clothing that was on my floor.

"Can you take me to Blaine's house?" I asked her, sitting up.

I knocked on his door as Quinn drove off. Pam answered it, looking a little surprised to see me.

"Sami! So nice to see you again. I wasn't expecting you." She said, pulling me into a hug then inviting me in.

"Make yourself at home while I get Blaine." She smiled, then walked to the stairs.

"Blaine! Come down here!" I looked around at some of the pictures, of Blaine and an older child I hadn't recognized.

"Who's this?" I asked, pointing at the child.

"That's Cooper, Blaine's brother. You won't get a word out of Blaine about him." She pursed her lips into a line until Blaine came downstairs. His hair was full of curls, and he was in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Sami. You didn't tell me you were coming." He muttered, pushing back his hair, which I couldn't stop smiling at. Pam left us alone in the dining room, and we sat at the table.

"I haven't read any of your texts. I needed to talk to you in person." I said, taking my eyes off of his adorable hair and looking into his tired, hazel eyes.

"I don't have feelings for Kurt." He said immediately like that was the only thing on his mind.

"I was so drunk, I thought it was you kissing me." He smiled, my face turning red at the mention.