Believe

"I think we should write original songs for Regionals." Rachel said, and as much as I hated the girl, I actually agreed with her for once.

"All those in favor of voting Rachel down a second time?" Santana asked, and everyone raised their hands besides Finn, Quinn and I.

"No, I think Rachel is right. This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." Quinn smiled, and I was surprised she was backing Rachel up.

"That's true, but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs, we're not going to be as good." Mercedes said.

"You're right. We're not going to be as good, we're gonna be better. We won't be using other people's words or music. It will be our own, our own heart and soul, not just our voices. We have some really talented song writers in our midst. Sami and Rachel." Quinn said, and I appreciated the mention but I had to interject.

"Am I the only one who heard my headband? Mr. Schue, I'm sure Blaine would be okay with us using The Day That The Dance Is Over for regionals!" I smiled and I saw him think for a moment.

"If we do end up doing original songs, then that would be great, Sami." He said and Quinn continued talking to Rachel while I silently celebrated.

"Guess who got a solo at regionals! You better be ready, Blaine Warbler cause I am going to crush this." I smiled as I walked into Blaine's room and he put his arm out for me to snuggle in next to him and I gladly did.

"Well, that scares me a little, I thought we were going to win by a landslide but now the Warblers might have some actual competition." He joked, as I put my head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me.

"What song are you doing?" He asked, pausing Sleepless in Seattle, the movie he was watching.

"Well, you cannot tell any of the Warblers about this, especially Kurt because we all know he's a blabbermouth, but we are doing original songs! And if I get your permission, Mr. Schue said I could do the song we wrote!" I grinned and I felt his smile grow against my head.

"That's incredible! If you win, I want my songwriting credits." He laughed and I was relieved he said yes.

"Of course, I'll be sure to mention it when I win." I emphasized 'when' just to sound extra cocky.