Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Tropical Rainforest 02

    Fu Bai didn't notice that there was something wrong with Jiang Ran for a moment, and he still looked enthusiastic, which fully proved that "gossip is human nature".

    Jiang Ran was very cooperative, and showed a shocked expression at the right time: "Really!? Jiang Ran is here too?"

    Fu Bai slapped his thigh suddenly: "Can this be fake? I'll still steal it... In short, it must be definite news! "

    Jiang Ran echoed: "I really didn't expect that."

    "Isn't it? You said how careless this show is, even Jiang Ran was invited, and he didn't care about word of mouth at all. If this continues, it will be over sooner or later!" Fu Bai said and patted Jiang Ran on the shoulder, "So it's not a bad choice to find a home in advance."

    Jiang Ran has only traveled from the 21st century for a few days, and he hasn't even adapted to the living environment of the interstellar age. He knew very little about the original body, only that she had the same name and surname as himself, and was also called Jiang Ran.     In the past few days, the only information she got about the original body was a communication from an unknown source. Unfortunately, she hadn't installed the automatic translator at that time, and she didn't understand what the other party was saying at all. Inferring from the angry tone, it is probably not a good word. And when she installed the automatic translator and dialed back the communication, she couldn't get through at all.     I didn't expect someone to give me a pillow when I fell asleep.     Jiang Ran pretended to be curious, and inquired about the original body: "You seem to know Jiang Ran very well?"     Fu Bo took it for granted, "Nonsense! Who in the entire Federation doesn't know her?"     Jiang Ran: "..." Maybe Jiang Ran is the only one in the entire Federation. Ran did not know herself.     "You should know more, right? Tell me about it?"     Fu Bai's eyes were full of "You have vision", and he continued: "Jiang Ran was not considered outstanding among the stars, and he was famous. This is due to the 'big play' she directed and acted some time ago, you should know that?"     Jiang Ran, who knew nothing about it, nodded frequently: "I know."

    "Actually, the real situation is much more exaggerated than in the news," Fu Bai continued after taking a sip of water, "This is what I told me, and I only told you, don't gossip."

    Jiang Ran thought : This person himself is a news colander, how can he tell others not to gossip?

    Jiang Ran said: "Okay, don't worry, I will never keep my mouth shut."

    As soon as the words fell, Fu Bai immediately caught people and started telling stories.

    After his eloquent science popularization, Jiang Ran probably understood what kind of mess the original body left behind.

    With this black material flying all over the sky, and everyone in the Federation knows about it, if she continues to stay on the capital planet, she may not even be able to get out.

    At the beginning, she chose to participate in "Back to Earth" simply because she knew nothing about the interstellar era, so she chose to return to the earth she knew best and the wilderness she was most familiar with. Unexpectedly, this decision would just help her avoid disaster , is also a coincidence.

    Fu Bai told the story with vigor and excitement, without stopping for a moment, and at the end of the science popularization, his mouth was dry.

    Jiang Ran gave him water knowingly, and cheered at the right time: "Hey, the world is getting worse, how could Jiang Ran do such a thing!"