Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Polar Ice Field 05

    The snow slope is said to be long, and it must be at least fifty or sixty meters from the beginning to the end, like several slides connected together in an ordinary amusement park.

    Let’s say it’s short, the snow slope is also quite short, and it only takes tens of seconds to slide from up to down, and it’s over as soon as you close your eyes and open it.

    Fu Bai finally slid down the ramp, and immediately stood up to look at his arms and legs.

    Eh, it doesn't seem to be hurt?

    He shook his arms and kicked his legs again, and moved a few times.

    It really didn't hurt.

    At this moment, Ren Xiayang also slid down the snow slope.

    He made preparations in advance, and his movements were much more normal than Fu Bai's. He slid sideways all the way down, looking quite comfortable.

    Fu Bai leaned forward angrily: "Are you also pushed down by Jiang Ran?"

    Ren Xiayang hesitated for two seconds: "...I jumped down by myself."

    "What!? Why did you jump down?"

    "Actually ..." Ren Xiayang thought for a while and said, "Sliding down like this is quite fun."

    Fu Bai shook his head, his face was full of disappointment, and there seemed to be a few large characters written on his expression: You are hopeless.

    "Wow——"

    "Oh! "

    "..."

    Suddenly there were many excited shouts behind him.

    Fu Bai immediately turned his head and saw the figures of Bai Zhiyong and others sliding down the snow slope.

    Fu Bai's eyesight is very good, although they are far away, he still saw their excited expressions.

    Look at it like this...

    it seems really fun?

    The last one to slide down was Jiang Ran. She was even more special than the others. She slid down backwards with her head down.

    From Fu Bai's point of view, Jiang Ran was like a small fire arrow rushing towards them, she even raised her hands and waved at them!

    Look at that look...

    it's really fun!

    When Jiang Ran slid to the bottom, he was right next to Fu Bai.

    She just patted the snow on her body and got up, Fu Bai hesitated and asked: "Can I climb up and skate again?"

    Jiang Ran smiled: "Aren't you going to kill me? Why are you asking me?"

    " Hmph!" Fu Bai stomped his feet, "If you hadn't pushed me down suddenly, I wouldn't have felt nothing, and the whole process was over with my eyes closed!"

    Jiang Ran patted him on the shoulder amusedly: "Okay Yes , there will only be more or less snow slopes on this glacier, and you can play as much as you want, but not now."

    "Why?" Fu Bai asked.

    "Look." Jiang Ran pointed to the sky, motioning him to look up, "It's almost dark, but judging from the temperature, we've only walked more than half the distance, and there's still a long way to go, so we have to hurry up "