Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Tropical Rainforest 26

    In the next few days, the agent and Xu Yajing left angrily, while Jiang Ran simply stayed in the guest room of the manor because of convenience considerations and Ailon's strong invitation.

    Aaron is a generous customer, but he is not a shopkeeper. On the contrary, he already has an idea of ​​an ideal tree house in his mind, and he just needs someone to implement it.

    Therefore, Jiang Ran spent a lot of time discussing with Ailon the overall design of the tree house, including height, area, building materials, structure...

    The two went back and forth for a long time just on the height of the tree house.

    Ailon hopes that the tree house can be built on a 40-meter-high tree, which is of course no problem, but Jiang Ran didn't expect that he wanted to build it on the top of a big tree.

    After repeated communication with no results, Jiang Ran finally made a simple model to let him really feel the drawbacks of this design, but Ailon's reaction was always unexpected.

    "Oh! Miss Jiang!" Ai Long looked at the model and exclaimed, "It is indeed the right decision to ask you to help, this is my dream house!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "Okay Yes, now let’s simulate what would happen if your dream house were to encounter a natural disaster.”

    The first simulation was a rainstorm.

    Wooden materials are highly water-absorbent. When it rains, the weight of the overall building will increase by two to three times. However, the support capacity of the top of the trunk is limited. The tree house model did not even last ten minutes before it completely collapsed.

    The second simulation is a typhoon.

    The branches at the top of the trees are relatively thin, and when the wind blows, they shake even more than the tree house.

    This time the tree house lasted for ten minutes before it fell down, but the appearance of being torn apart was even worse than during the rainstorm.

    A litany of other disasters was simulated next.

    But the beautiful and exquisite tree house, which can overlook the whole picture from the highest point of the manor, was not spared once. In just one hour of the simulation experiment, it fell apart many times.

    Jiang Ran packed up his things, looked at Ai Long and asked, "Are you still sticking to this design?"

    Ai Long frequently glanced at his dream room, hesitated for a long time, and finally asked coyly, "It's okay to add money. Can't you?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran: "I'm afraid it won't work."

    "But we can avoid these disasters!"

    Ai Long insisted: "I can add two layers of protective cover to the manor, no Let it have a chance of being eroded by disasters! I can also hire special personnel to monitor the environment of the tree house in real time, and take preventive measures in time if there are abnormalities!"

    He thought for a while and added: "Besides, I won't I live in the tree house every day, if something happens, I will just come down? The tree house can be rebuilt if it breaks down!"

    Jiang Ran was also silent when he heard this.

    Is this the rotten smell of money?

    I have to say, it's actually quite fragrant.