Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Tropical Rainforest 33

    Just when Jiang Ran and Fu Bai felt completely hopeless, Xu Yang actually changed his mind and asked them to prepare more detailed materials and plans tomorrow and go to his company to talk again.

    "I'm definitely not the one who decides the formal investment project."

    Xu Yang said, "Tomorrow I will invite someone to evaluate the project. Whether it can pass or not depends entirely on you."

    "Okay," he said and looked at the project "I'm going to a meeting now."

    Jiang Ran and Fu Bailian echoed, and quickly jumped out of the car.

    When Xu Yang's hover car roared away, they were still waving their hands desperately behind to say goodbye, with joyful smiles all over their faces.

    Who would have thought of this?

    It's all touched by other people's bad luck, and there is still a moment of turning around.

    It's also really strange.

    Fu Bai pondered for a while, and asked curiously: "Hey, you said..."

    The smile on Jiang Ran's face hadn't faded: "What's the matter?

    " , What syndrome? Are you reluctant to leave the place where you were kidnapped?"

    Jiang Ran: "..." The

    more Fu Bai thought about it, the more he felt it made sense: "Then we are really lucky!"

    Jiang Ran was silent for a moment, kicked Kicked his ass: "Tomorrow when we talk about investment, if you dare to create such rumors, I will first call you a Stockholm Syndrome."

    Fu Bai got up from the ground aggrieved, and rubbed his fart. share, and then muttered a reply.

    When he came to the door the next day, Jiang Ran not only prepared everything he could, but also greeted Zeng Pei and the others in advance.

    Although they couldn't come together due to various reasons, they all smiled and said they would wait for her good news.

    As for Fu Bo——

    He has been ordered to silence by Jiang Ran.

    At the official meeting, Xu Yang invited quite a few people. They actually sat around the large conference table with a length of 1.5 meters.

    Jiang Ran roughly estimated that there must be at least fifteen people, all of them in suits and leather shoes, sitting upright, looking serious.

    And what about Jiang Ran?

    Apart from herself, there is only Fu Bai, a mascot who has been silenced.

    Jiang Ran used himself as two. After introducing the entire project, analyzing the investment prospects and expected rate of return, he fought with the Confucian scholars and refuted all the questions and opinions raised by the other party.

    It wasn't until the last person waved his hand, indicating that he had no problem, that Jiang Ran suddenly realized that his mouth was dry.

    Xu Yang didn't speak a word in the whole audience, and handed over the stage to other people. Only then did he buckle the table.

    He said to Jiang Ran: "The meeting will end here first, we still need to discuss it, and I will give you an answer tomorrow night at the latest."

    Fu Bai immediately took a step forward excitedly, and bowed ninety degrees Big bow: "Thank you!"