Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Tropical Rainforest 20

    In the early morning of the next day, Jiang Ran took Zeng Pei to find Tiehuashu as agreed.

    However, iron birch is worthy of the name of the king of wood. It is three times harder than oak and twice as hard as steel. Jiang Ran and Zeng Pei tried their best, but they still failed to take it away.

    "Sorry." Jiang Ran said, "If you want to cut down the trunk of an iron birch tree, you usually have to use a high-end chainsaw. Our tools are too few, and none of them are very suitable."

    "What are you apologizing for?" Zeng Pei But he was so excited that he almost jumped up on the spot, "Doesn't this just show that its hardness is unique? It seems that this material is better than the one I found before, and it is suitable for the energy rack of the mech!"

    Jiang Ran: " ..."

    Almost forgot about her research madness.

    Zeng Pei didn't hesitate at all. After marking on the map, he asked Jiang Ran about the characteristics of the iron birch tree in detail. He planned to come here for it after the competition.

    Jiang Ran watched her busy, For a while, he couldn't get his hands in to help. After a while, Zeng Pei wiped off his sweat and said that he had taken care of everything.

    Jiang Ran glanced at the tree.

    At about the height of his own neck, Zeng Pei drew a thick and thick circle around the trunk, and even drew a bow on it.

    Although this kind of behavior is a bit weird, Zeng Pei, as a top mechanical engineer, is really good at drawing. The bowknot is fresh and beautiful, and even the tail end is drawn so lifelike, as if it is about to fly.

    But...

    "Does this bow have any meaning?" Jiang Ran still couldn't help asking.

    "This is a sign." Zeng Pei replied very seriously, "It means that this tree has been bound by me."

    Is this Ma Liang, the magical brush of the interstellar era?

    Confused, Jiang Ran reached out and touched the knot on the tree, only to be sure that it was really just a painting.

    "What's the use of this?" Jiang Ran was puzzled, "Besides, the earth has been deserted for thousands of years and no one has set foot on it?"

    "No one came before, who knows if anyone will come in the future?" Zeng Pei was very cautious, " What if someone watches our live broadcast and also pays attention to this tree? I am warning them not to take advantage of my belongings."

    "...Okay."

    It can be said to be very strict.

    It took a lot of time to find a tree, take a test, make a mark...

    it was almost noon by now, and the scorching sun was hanging high in the sky, and the sun was still scalding frighteningly through the thick shade .

    Jiang Ran calculated that it was time to go back to the camp, and of course Zeng Pei said nothing.

    On the way to leave, Jiang Ran told Zeng Pei that the iron birch tree was a rare tree species in the Earth Era. Although it has been more prosperous than before after thousands of years of free reproduction, it should not be used excessively.

    "Don't worry about it, I'm a professional."

    Zeng Pei patted his chest and assured: "The sustainable development of energy materials is also a compulsory course in our industry. No one will do things that are exhausted.