Chapter 126.129

Chapter 126 Life Forbidden Zone 25

    Jiang Ran spent several days in Blue Sky Culture.

    When the edited version of the competition in the fourth season was finally finalized, she was notified of being shortlisted for the Rossetti Photography Award, and also received an invitation to the awards ceremony.

    Jiang Ran had never signed up for this competition, and after searching for a long time in a daze, she realized that it was a fan who signed up with the photos she took on the show.

    "Don't you check your identity when you receive the application?"

    Jiang Ran couldn't understand: "Then if I vote for all the pictures on the Internet, will I be able to send many people into the shortlist?"

    "It should be impossible," Xu Yang said. Smiling, "The Rossetti Photography Award is a very small award. Not many people know about it. Every year, the participants can't fill the venue. Who would do such a thankless thing?"

    "Niety? "Jiang Ran quickly grasped the point, frowned and asked, "Does very few people know about this award? What is the popular photography award?"

    Xu Yang was silent for a long time before sighing: "Rosetti is the only one Perhaps in your time, many people had a dream of photography, but in the capital city of the Federal Era, photography itself is an extremely small hobby."

    "That's not right!" Jiang Ran paced back and forth After two laps, "That's because none of you understand the charm of photography!"

    "Yes, but how can everyone have the opportunity to understand?" Xu Yang comforted her, "But since you often take pictures in the show, it is Gradually, some viewers fell in love with it, and I believe more and more people will devote themselves to it in the future."

    "Why wait later?"

    "Because of this..."

    "We don't need to wait!"

    Jiang Ran stopped and walked back and forth He raised his head and said, "I've decided! I'm going to participate in this award ceremony, and I'm going to go vigorously and grandly!"

    The sudden wind blows the brown curtains, and bright light shines on Jiang Ran's eyes. face.

    Xu Yang looked at her side face, lost his mind for a while, and finally answered "Yes".

    Later, Jiang Ran directly announced the schedule on Weibo.

    Not only that, she even changed her tricks and talked about this matter over and over again for many days, abruptly raising the discussion on the star network.

    [Did everyone see Jiang Ran's Weibo? ]

    [She has been talking about one thing for almost half a month, who can not know? 】

    【Is that Rossetti some kind of award? It made Jiang Ran so excited]

    [I don't know, I've never heard

    of it] [Strange, Jiang Ran was also invited to the Weibo Annual Popularity Award last time, right? This is an annual award, and everyone is familiar with it, but Jiang Ran ignored it, and didn't know why he was so excited this time...]

    [Ah... Actually, I've heard of the Rossetti Photography Award...]

    [Squatting After so long, I finally have an insider! Come on! Let's talk! ]

    [Actually, Rossetti is not an award, but some photography enthusiasts gathered together to create an award. It's normal if I haven't heard of it]

    [Really? How did the upstairs know? ]