Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Polar Ice Field 10

    The high temperature of the volcanic pool can boil people, and the water in the pool is boiling. It is impossible to jump in directly, let alone take a leisurely soak in the hot spring.

    When Jiang Ran brought everyone to the side of the volcanic pool, Fu Bai felt that he had been deceived.

    He couldn't help asking: "Are you going to take us to the hot springs or the yellow springs?"

    "What are you in such a hurry for?" Jiang Ran waved his hands without looking back, "I said I would take you to the hot springs. Lie to you."

    Fu Bai had no choice but to be patient and continue to follow.

    Jiang Ran led a group of people to walk around the volcano and found the water outlet downstream of the volcano pool.

    Follow the slurry flowing from the mouth, and you can see a small stream originating from the volcanic pool.

    The magma flowing from the volcanic pool carries a fiery high temperature, and after winding through tens of hundreds of meters, its temperature becomes very pleasant.

    Jiang Ran carefully measured with the thermometer along the way, until the temperature displayed on the top dropped to about 40 degrees, then stretched and stopped.

    "Forty degrees Celsius, a good temperature for health preservation," Jiang Ran's voice became a lot languid as the brook beside him was steaming with steam, "It can not only increase metabolism, but also excite the nerves. It's really effective. Quite a few, of course, the most important thing is..."

    Jiang Ran took off his shoes and stepped into the stream.

    "...It's still comfortable!" She let out a long sigh, "After freezing for a day and a night, my limbs finally came back to life."

    Standing by the stream, Fu Bai looked into it suspiciously.

    Is it comfortable? Isn't Jiang Ran lying?

    This is not so much a creek as it is a mudflow. The magma from the volcanic pool is pitch-black, let alone see the bottom at a glance. You can't even see how deep it is or whether there are any stones.

    After hesitating for a long time, Fu Bai said the words straight out of his mouth: "This looks... so dirty, and such shallow water, how can there be enough people to soak?"

    "Is it dirty? Are you okay?" Jiang Ran As she spoke, she put her hand into the magma water, and when she took it out, the black gray liquid slowly left along the back of her hand, but her hand was still smooth and white, "The mud looks dirty, but it's not sticky. He is a white-haired hero."

    "As for the lack of space..."

    Jiang Ran thought for a while, and said, "Of course it's first come, first served~"

    "Tch—who cares!"

    Fu Bai heard this dirty Xi's muddy water even wanted to grab a seat to soak in it, and immediately refused dissatisfied: "I think it's quite warm on the shore, why don't you grab a dirty mud pool with you."

    He said and sat down on the shore , packed up the package, as if preparing to lie down.

    Jiang Ran didn't care, and quickly turned his attention away from Fu Bai.

    She greeted Xu Yang attentively: "Mr. Xu! Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

    Xu Yang took a step forward, and just about to speak, he heard her continue: "Your body is weak, soaking in the hot spring is good for your health! "