Chapter 43

Chapter 43 The Polar Ice Field 09

    Jiang Ran made no mistakes in his judgment.

    After leaving the glacier, everyone saw the volcanic pool in the distance after not walking much.

    Fu Bai looked at the steaming water from a distance, and said happily, "It looks very warm over there! Can I go in and take a bath later?"

    "Yes." Jiang Ran looked at him lovingly.

    Fu Bai was very happy. He just ran two steps forward when he heard Jiang Ran's voice from behind: "However, the temperature of the volcanic pool is generally around 1,000 degrees Celsius. If you just jump in like this, you may be killed." Cook it thoroughly on the spot."

    Fu Bai: "..."

    But after entering the volcanic pool area, the surrounding environment is finally much warmer.

    The cold air on the glacier has not been completely blocked, they are still rushing to this side through a long distance, but under the confrontation between the two, the number representing the ambient temperature has become a positive number.

    This is enough to make everyone moved.

    While carefully walking past the volcanic pool, Jiang Ran also found many edible grasses, mosses and lichens.

    Ren Xiayang curiously picked up a piece of reindeer moss. They are white and look like small branches, and they also look like reindeer antlers. Putting a small piece in the palm of your hand, it looks pitiful and cute.

    Ren Xiayang touched the reindeer moss and said, "I can't bear to eat it anymore."

    At the same time, Fu Bai next to him suddenly stuffed a large amount of reindeer moss into his mouth, chewed it, and frowned. "It's not delicious either..."

    Ren Xiayang glanced at him, carefully bit off a piece, tasted it, smacked it for a while, and said, "It's not bad, it has a faint fragrance."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    These two people can really turn anything into a gourmet session when they get together.

    However, reindeer moss cannot provide nutrition after all, it can only fill the stomach and make people less hungry.

    Jiang Ran looked at everyone eating moss with difficulty or novelty, and always felt that he was abusing everyone.

    She looked around for a while, and came up with an idea: "Finally, I have successfully left the glacier area, do you want to cook a meal to celebrate?"

    Ren Xiayang and Fu Bai's eyes lit up immediately: "Okay! This is amazing That's great!"

    Zeng Pei said with a smile: "You can just tell us what you need to do."

    To cook, the first step is of course to find the ingredients.

    Jiang Ran divided the team of six people into two groups. One group went to look for places with trees, where they could collect firewood and hunt a kind of bird that ate berries and seeds on the trees. They are called ptarmigans, their feathers are pure white, and they are also called snow chickens.

    Another group went to find the cliff.

    While walking behind her, Fu Bai asked puzzledly: "Why are you looking for a cliff? If there is anything to eat, you have to go to the cliff to look for it?"

    Bai Zhiyong thought for a while and said, "Could it be to find Yunsong? I heard that the pine trees on the ancient earth all grew in the crevices of the cliffs, and they are often praised for their tenacious growth spirit.”