Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Tropical Rainforest 11

    When living in the wild, the best place to rest at night is a cave, but the environment at this time obviously does not allow Jiang Ran to pick and choose.

    In addition, the wild boar encountered in the afternoon made Jiang Ran more vigilant -

    in the Amazon, the danger on the ground will never be less, and the night will only be worse than the day. After weighing things up and down, Jiang Ran finally decided to sleep on the tree at night.

    Fortunately, after thousands of years of natural growth, the trees in the Amazon rainforest have grown extremely tall, and even the branches branched in mid-air can be as thick as two people's arms, so that Jiang Ran can't even sit and lie down.

    The total height of the tree that Jiang Ran picked was about 40 to 50 meters, and the branch she was leaning on was almost 20 meters high, which was a height that she could not die or be disabled if she accidentally fell down.

    Fortunately, she had almost overcome her fear of heights in her previous life, so she didn't have too many psychological obstacles at this time.

    It was extremely hot in midsummer, but the wind at night was quite cool. Jiang Ran sat on the branch of a big tree, his legs swaying back and forth in the air.

    After a hard day's work, the physical exertion was not insignificant. At this moment, she was finally free, and she actually felt a bit of leisurely pleasure in the wild.

    Jiang Ran took out the cleaned wild fruit from his backpack and began to enjoy it while the insects and birds were singing. But after all, she is someone who has been in the wild for a long time, and she is not happy with the breeze, the moon, and the steady flow of water, so she swallows one whole within two minutes.

    Quenching thirst after satisfying hunger, Jiang Ran was naturally prepared. She took out the watery vines she picked, and rubbed some salt on them before biting down—

    she sweated a lot today, and not only lost If the water and salt are not replenished in time, it may not even be able to drive the road tomorrow morning.

    The taste of vine juice mixed with salt is very unique, which adds a bit of astringency to this leisurely and happy time. It is just like a life full of twists and turns.

    Jiang Ran was stunned for a moment, as if he had returned to the days when he was in the tropical rainforest of Peru.

    The trees, shrubs, humid and sultry air here are all similar to those at that time, but it is a pity that the colorful parakeets are missing, which seems to be a regret that must always be missing in life.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran raised his vine.

    "Jiuyi, it's a pity that there is no wine here, so I can only use this little juice to respect you."

    "But this is also very good. After so many years, there must be a complete set of food burned to you. What do you want to eat?" There are all kinds of drinks, and it’s not uncommon for me to have three melons and two dates, but only the taste of my salt-baked vines, you can’t taste it anywhere else.”

    The rainforest that is about to fall into the night is very quiet, except for Jiang Ran whispered, only the wind passing through the branches and leaves was still rustling.

    And if someone is here, they will definitely find that in front of Jiang Ran are intertwined branches and emptiness, and there is clearly no one.

    Jiang Ran finished talking to himself, and squeezed out the vine juice with a sense of ritual, dripping down his head.