Chapter 71.75

Chapter 71 The Polar Ice Fields 37

    From the first season of the show to the present, there are not many people who still have contact information with Jiang Ran.

    She and a few companions worked hard all afternoon, and finally got the communication number of the person who made the question from Zhou Kangbo, the chief expert team of the first season.

    When Zhou Kangbo heard who Jiang Ran wanted to find, his attitude suddenly became a little strange.

    He asked: "What are you looking for with Bian Zhao?"

    Jiang Ran said

    honestly : "The show is preparing for the third season, and we are going to find a master planner." "When organizing the first season, she finalized the preliminary process."

    Zhou Kangbo's statement coincided with Jiang Ran's previous guess, and she couldn't help showing a little joy on her face.

    Jiang Ran turned on the speaker when he was calling, and Xu Yang and a few others sat beside him and listened silently. They were also very happy at this time.

    But they weren't happy for too long, Zhou Kangbo changed the subject: "Nothing..."

    "But what?" Jiang Ran asked.

    "Bian Zhao's ability is very strong, but in the first season, the program team thought it over and over again, and in the end they didn't let her join the group to follow the whole process. There must be some reason..."

    "You mean?"

    "Her situation It's a bit special, and...may have some special requirements." The

    situation is also special, and the requirements are also special?

    How special is this person?

    Jiang Ran exchanged glances with everyone beside him, and then asked politely, "Is it convenient for you to reveal a little bit?"

    "This involves other people's privacy, so I won't talk about it," Zhou Kangbo paused, and his voice became louder. It was a bit weird, "Anyway, I have given you the contact information, you will know when you make an appointment with her."

    When he hung up the communication, Jiang Ran was still immersed in thinking.

    The more Zhou Kangbo kept his secret, the more curious she became about that Bian Zhao.

    What kind of special request is it that makes the show crew rather give up a talent and make the show less effective than accept her conditions?

    But it's meaningless to think like this, simply got the communication number, Jiang Ran thought about it, and finally dialed Bian Zhao's number under the same expectant eyes from everyone.

    The life of capable people and strangers must be busy, and everyone is ready to fight a protracted battle, but what is surprising is that the communication was connected immediately after the bell rang for less than a second.

    A sweet female voice came: "Hello~"

    Just hearing the voice seemed easy to talk, Jiang Ran felt relieved: "Hello, is this Bian Zhao?"

    "No~"

    Jiang Ran: "? "

    This communication number is fake?

    The sweet female voice continued: "I am the home AI Xiaoli, may I ask my master, Bian Zhao, what can you do?"

    It turned out to be the AI... Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief: "I want to talk to her Can you make a transfer for me about work?"