Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Tropical Rainforest 16

    After the tree house is built, everyone will have a shelter. No matter how good the conditions are, it is much more at ease than sleeping in the wilderness.

    There was no place to worry and worry, and because they were exhausted the previous day, both Fu Bai and Ji Fang slept until the sun was high on the second day before waking up.

    When they woke up with sleepy eyes, Jiang Ran had already made lunch.

    As soon as Ji Fang smelled the fragrance, he immediately climbed down from the rope rack to have a look.

    "What did you cook today!!!"

    "Baked potatoes." Jiang Ran replied.

    "Potatoes?" Fu Bai was a little disappointed, "Potatoes seem to be quite bland, right?"

    Jiang Ran glanced at him: "If you don't like it, you don't have to eat it."

    Fu Bai immediately shut up.

    And what could be lighter than a compressed biscuit?

    It's just that after yesterday, his appetite has been spoiled by Jiang Ran. He always hopes that the next meal will be more delicious. When his dream suddenly comes to nothing, he can't help but feel a little frustrated.

    "Where are the potatoes?" Ji Fang looked around, "Why didn't I see it?"

    Jiang Ran stomped his feet: "It's here."

    Ji Fang still didn't understand what she meant: "Hey, where is it? Here There are no potatoes."

    Jiang Ran sighed: "It's right under your feet."

    This kind of potato is a unique roasting method in Gansu.

    First pile up the egg-sized lumps of soil and burn them with fire. When the lumps of soil turn white, dig a hole and bury them in the hole layer by layer of soil lumps and potatoes.

    The skin of the potatoes baked in this way will be a little caramelized, wrinkled and dusty, and the potatoes that absorb the aroma of the earth are far more fragrant than those made in the oven and stove.

    When Jiang Ran peeled away the lumps buried in the ground layer by layer, Ji Fang smelled the aroma, and immediately couldn't help but start screaming.

    Fu Bai's previous depression also disappeared, and he just sat on the ground obediently, waiting quietly for Jiang Ran to distribute the potatoes.

    The freshly baked potatoes were very hot, Ji Fang and Fu Bai waited for it to dry for a while, and soon they couldn't bear it anymore, and would rather start peeling the potatoes than being scalded "hissing".

    "I've never eaten such delicious potatoes!" Ji Fang kept talking, "Compared with this, my previous life is as pale as white water!"

    "It's really not bad," Fu Bai said rather reservedly , but the speed of gnawing on the potatoes was not slow at all, "Thank you."

    "You're welcome," Jiang Ran said, "I will treat it as a reward for hiring you to be models."

    "Models?" The two chewed at a faster speed Slowing down, he asked in unison, "When did we become your models?"

    "Three hours ago, when you were still asleep." Jiang Ran took a bite of a delicious potato and said slowly.

    Fu Bai and Ji Fang: "..."

    Fu Bai tried hard to swallow the food in his mouth: "Can I discuss it? Let me take a look at the photos."

    "No," Jiang Ran said without raising his head, "You have paid me Accepted, now the ownership of these photos is mine."