Chapter 91.95

Chapter 91

    "What is a sea monster?"

    "As the name suggests, it is a monster in the sea."

    "..."

    Fu Bai's entire face froze: "You, don't deliberately scare people."

    "I don't." Jiang Ran looked innocent. , "That's really the voice of a siren."

    Not far away, the high and low voices still came slowly.

    If you listen carefully, it really has the taste of singing. For a while, there are thunderous bass syllables, and for a while, there are sharp whistling high syllables. All kinds of sounds are intertwined. Wails, screams, long roars, and elephant snores are combined together, like a chorus with rich meaning.

    The more Fu Bai thought about it, the more frightened he became, and he glanced at Jiang Ran frequently.

    It's a pity that Jiang Ran didn't see it at all, not only did not comfort him, but even leisurely talked about the legend of the sea monster.

    "In ancient stories, the siren is a kind of half-human, half-bird sea succubi."

    "They are very good at using their charming songs to make navigators mesmerized. When the ship loses control, it will crash into the sea." Go to the rocks."

    "..."

    Every time Jiang Ran said a word, Fu Bai's face turned pale.

    After the short legend story was finished, people were amusing enough. Just as Jiang Ran wanted to change the subject, he heard Ren Xiayang asked: "Sea banshee? Is it good-looking?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    But this question is out of turn. It was Jiang Ran who answered.

    In such a short time, the symphony-like sound was getting closer and closer, and the source of the sound was gradually revealed to everyone.

    Fu Bai looked forward carefully, and his pale face gradually regained some vitality.

    He asked intermittently, uncertainly: "The sea monster...why is it so big...and so blue...Did I read it wrong?"

    "You read that right," Ren Xiayang was troubled, "This monster looks...a bit strange..."

    Jiang Ran: "Actually..."

    Ren Xiayang: "But why does it look a bit like Xiaolan? "

    Fu Bai: "You really mean it when you say that!" As

    soon as the words fell, Xiaolan also made a sound.

    Jiang Ran: "Actually, they..."

    Ren Xiayang: "Hey, let alone the appearance, even the voice is a bit similar!"

    Fu Bai: "Yes! They are really similar!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    She supported her forehead: "Actually, that's..." Before she

    finished speaking, those "monsters" had completely swam in front of her eyes.

    I saw the "monsters" from far and near had just come from afar, and they happily mingled with Xiaolan and the whales.

    Look at the similar body shape of more than ten meters long, look at the dark blue wide back, white belly, look at the way they meet enthusiastically... No

    matter how you look at it, they all come from the same species.

    Fu Bai turned his head with a pause, disbelief written all over his face.