Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Tropical Rainforest 03

    "The form of the quiz is not complicated, there are only two levels in total."

    When it came to the key point, everyone listened attentively with bated breath, but the host put a pass on it and paused for a long time before continuing: "The first The first level is a knowledge contest, and the second level is a practical exercise."

    As soon as the words were finished, there were exclamations from below.

    The sound came and went continuously, Jiang Ran listened carefully and found that everyone's reactions were quite interesting.

    Ren·retired soldier·Xia Yang frantically tore at his camouflage jacket: "Why do you need to take a theory test to survive in the wild!?"

    Bai·biologist·Zhiyong carefully held his fungus bag, the whole person was dejected: " Isn't it good to answer the questions in a friendly manner? Why do you still need to take the practical test?" The

    others are also the same, and they all have their own worries.

    Jiang Ran thought about it, and looked back at Fu Bai.

    I saw him scratching his head frantically: "Exam!!?? Why is there an exam?"

    Jiang Ran: "..." He really deserves to be a talent who is ready to stand out by playing games!

    Fu Bai stopped sensitively: "Are you laughing at me?"

    "Why?" Jiang Ran looked at him sincerely, "It's just an exam, and it's impossible to fail."

    "...Oh, fail Of course, of course it's impossible!" The

    quiz on the first level of the quiz was not conducted through live questions.

    Under the guidance of the host, all the players set the automatic follow-up to the flat mode. According to him, when the test time is up, the questions will automatically appear on the screen, and the contestants only need to answer on the mechanical tablet.

    "Hey, there are already online viewers in everyone's live broadcast room." Jiang Ran was restless when setting up the mechanical ball, and sneaked to the list of live broadcast rooms, "There are still a lot of people... This data can't be faked Bar?"

    Fu Bai was speechless: "...Falsification of data on public platforms is illegal. If you are caught, you will be sentenced to more than three years in prison. Thank you."

    Jiang Ran was a little surprised when he heard this, but he should think about it carefully.

    After thousands of years of evolution, the big data market will certainly not be as chaotic as in the 21st century, and the corresponding laws and regulations will naturally be continuously improved and perfected.

    "That's great." Jiang Ran murmured to himself.

    "What did you say?" Fu Bai didn't hear clearly.

    "I said you remember the laws really clearly."

    "Of course!" Fu Bai was triumphant, "I'm from the Law Department of the Federal University, this is a trivial thing."

    Jiang Ran was surprised: "You can't judge by appearance."

    Fu Bai Bai turned his head: "...What do you mean?"

    Jiang Ran quickly changed the topic: "If these data are true, why are there so many more people all of a sudden?"

    "What's so strange about this?" Fu Bai asked The attention was quickly distracted, "The program team will only publish the prepared promotion after getting to the point."