Chapter 116.120

Chapter 116 Life Forbidden Zone 15

    Back in the village and leaning against the steaming kang, Jiang Ran felt that his body was already frozen.

    It has been a long time since she came to the interstellar era, but she gradually forgot that this is not her original body, and she is not yet familiar with the freezing plateau environment.

    Xu Yang didn't know when he disappeared, but he was an adult after all, it was impossible for him to disappear in the village, and Jiang Ran didn't care about him.

    When his body gradually warmed up, Mulati ran into the room suddenly: "Ma Ang is going to the horse race! Shall we go watch together?"

    Jiang Ran sat on the kang: "Go, I want to..."

    "Go Let's go!" Mulati tugged at her cuff and pulled it down, never giving her a chance to refuse, "Ma Ang is a first-class equestrian! Come and take a look with me! You won't lose money !"

    Jiang Ran was really not good at being serious with the children, so he half-pushed and half-pushed, and was pulled over by him, only to find something was wrong when he got there.

    The last match had just ended, and there was only one fit man on the court, surrounded by many cheering spectators. Obviously, his opponent for the next match hadn't arrived yet.

    Just as Jiang Ran showed up, the crowd looked at her excitedly, and then some cheered and whistled at her, while others applauded and waved to her with enthusiasm.

    The truth is obvious.

    During a horse race, everyone can only be so enthusiastic about the participants.

    She's the next one to play.

    Jiang Ran gave Mulati a death stare: "What the hell are you doing?"

    Mu Angti's guilty eyes fluttered, and after a while he seemed to convince himself again, and he raised his head and said, "Who told you to threaten me before! You Do you know that I am very scared, if Mommy knows that I don’t herd the sheep well, I will have no food for several days!”

    Jiang Ran stared at him motionlessly.

    Mulati's voice quickly quieted down: "You, you go and compete with Ma Ang, anyway, he is the best in horsemanship, and it's no shame to lose to him."

    "Oh," Jiang Ran sneered He said, "Why don't you compare yourself with him?"

    "I want to too!" An inconspicuous blush appeared on Mulati's brown face, "When I grow up a bit, I must take good care of him." A horse race! I will definitely become the number one equestrian of the Tajik people!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Jiang Ran didn't immediately follow him to the horse race, and still stood there without moving.

    The cheering onlookers gradually became confused, and the booing gradually died down, and they began to ask questions and cheer up.

    "Come on! Why haven't you come to the competition?"

    "That's right, Ma Ang, you have been there for a long time!"

    "Don't worry, losing to Ma Ang is no shame!"

    "Mulati said that you are very good at horsemanship, and you are good at horsemanship." It's not worse than Ma Ang, let's see and see!"

    "..."

    Everyone onlookers booed noisily, and some even started to shake their horsewhip.

    Seeing that Jiang Ran still didn't move and didn't look like he was going to compete, Mulati became anxious.