Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The Polar Ice Field 07

    Jiang Ran has never found Fu Bai so cute.

    What kind of dedication is it to sacrifice a little self to entertain all those who are suffering from the cold?

    Ren Xiayang laughed the loudest, his movements were large, his head hit the ice above his head, and he yelled "Ouch".

    Fu Bai heard it, and scolded sinisterly: "You deserve it! I told you to laugh silly!"

    Ren Xiayang still couldn't stop laughing, rubbing his head and grinningly said: "I always thought I was an expert in gourmet food, Looking at it now, I'm still ashamed of myself!"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Food? You are beautiful!

    Even Zeng Pei came over to watch the joke, and coaxed and asked, "Fu Bai, what have you been through? Tell me and listen!"

    Fu Bai was so angry that he refused to say anything, thinking that he would be fine if he didn't say anything. However, in the next second, Bai Zhi said in a calm voice next to him, "You don't have any strange thoughts about Xiao Lanhua, do you?"

    Fu Bai was stunned: "I didn't..."

    "Then The best," Bai Zhiyong said seriously, "If you dare to do bad things, I don't think I'll let you go."

    Fu Bai: "... Don't worry, I'm not interested in Xiaolanhua at all. "

    Bai Zhiyong: "What do you mean, do you think little orchids are inferior to bird poop?"

    Fu Bai: "...If you mention those two words again, don't blame me for plotting against little orchids!"

    "..."

    The light in the snow cave It was very faint, and Jiang Ran couldn't fully see the situation inside and everyone's expressions.

    But even just listening to everyone's voices, she knew that the atmosphere at this moment was much better than the original lifeless state.

    While thinking, Jiang Ran suddenly heard a low laugh.

    The voice was weak and a little hoarse, like the deep snow at the end of winter, with a bit of cold air coming from beside him.

    That was Xu Yang's voice.

    Thanks Fu Bo.

    Even the frail gold master's father also woke up.

    Jiang Ran listened to the continuous laughter around him, and the worry that had spread in his heart for a long time gradually receded, but the traces of sleepiness quietly rose.

    She felt that she too could rest for a while.

    This is the most difficult and longest night, everyone will definitely be able to get through it.

    Immersed in such a sense of security, Jiang Ran gradually fell asleep.

    Jiang Ran was in control of the whole situation from beginning to end. He used to shout out from time to time, but now he suddenly stopped, which was especially obvious in this small snow cave.

    The other people nearby quickly noticed the abnormality. They called Jiang Ran's name a few times but there was no response, so they stopped talking and didn't try to wake her up—

    everyone knew that Jiang Ran couldn't hold on, she was just too tired Well, let her sleep for a while.

    When the long night is over and the dawn breaks through the morning mist and descends on the world, they still have the next fierce battle to fight.