Chapter 56.60

Chapter 56 The Polar Ice Field 22

    Xu Yang seemed to be very sure, and Jiang Ran wanted to believe him very much, but at this moment, the roaring crisis was chasing after them, and she didn't know when it would completely sweep up. She didn't want Xu Yang to believe him. Go on an adventure with her.

    "Mr. Xu, the best way to escape is no better than a life-saving bag. You can press the start button now and you can go straight away. You will be safe in an instant."

    Xu Yang shouted loudly without turning his head: "If you go, I will Go, you press and I will press!"

    Jiang Ran didn't speak, but continued to run forward.

    When the danger didn't really come before her eyes, she didn't want to leave yet. The natural beasts roaring in the back kept roaring, and that was also an opportunity for her.

    Of course Xu Yang also understood what she meant, asking such a question was just to make her give up dissuading herself.

    "Since you don't plan to open the life-saving bag, just run with me!" Xu Yang said, "Since I said there is a way, I really have a way." Jiang Ran asked     loudly

    , "Where are you going?"

Pointing to the front side, a huge rock wall with a height of several people can be seen with the naked eye.

    Jiang Ran had been there before, so she knew that behind the tall rock walls and thick ice, there was a spacious river channel formed by the ice breaking.

    Jiang Ran instantly understood Xu Yang's so-called "method" -

    at first glance, pyroclastic flow looks like smoke and dust in the sky, but in the usual cognition, smoke and dust will be absorbed when passing through water. Xu Yang hopes that after crossing the river bank, let this river block the pyroclastic flow?

    It's a pity that she knows that this method will not work.

    Jiang Ran didn't stop his rush, and said loudly to Xu Yang, "It's useless to stop the pyroclastic flow with water! When the Krakatau volcano erupted, the pyroclastic flow didn't stop when it hit the water. Flying across the ocean for dozens of kilometers, engulfing countless islands, there is no pressure at all!"

    Xu Yang heard the words, and just about to say "no", there was a sudden "boom" behind him.

    None of them looked back, not knowing what happened, but they all ran faster.

    There is no time.

    Xu Yang grabbed Jiang Ran's wrist and led her to run wildly forward, only uttering two words amidst the billowing dust and roaring roar: "Trust me!"

    Jiang Ran didn't believe him rationally, but wanted to believe him emotionally. He, but at this time, is it that important to believe it or not?

    Within a few seconds, after crossing the huge rocky wall, a small migratory starship loomed in front of him.

    Jiang Ran was startled: "This is..."

    "Go up!" Xu Yang opened the hatch, pulled Jiang Ran in and drilled in.

    When they jumped into the cabin, they finally had time to look back, and saw that the pyroclastic flow had spread to twenty or thirty meters away.

    As soon as the cabin door was closed, Xu Yang almost jumped into the cockpit, quickly started the starship, and when he gave the command to lift off, Jiang Ran stumbled in after him in the cabin that was gradually shaking.