Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Polar Ice Sheet 11

    Xu Yang didn't argue with Jiang Ran after all.

    Seeing that people were too embarrassed, he said contentedly: "Just tell me, what do you want to borrow?"

    Jiang Ran looked at his face to confirm that he really didn't care, and then whispered: "I want to borrow something from you." Pat the ball."

    "Track the ball? Don't you have one?"

    "Yes, I just want to borrow it," Jiang Ran said, "I hope that in the next few days, I can put the track ball in a fixed place, instead of following me to shoot."

    "Where to put it? Why do you want to do this?"

    Jiang Ran heard the words, carefully glanced to the side, and did not continue to whisper until he confirmed that everyone was still not paying attention to this side: " When I was looking for the downstream exit of the volcanic pool just now, I found a round hill on the side of the volcano, and this is often a sign of a volcanic eruption. Judging from the degree of uplift of the round hill, it should not be long before the eruption, probably in Within this week."

    Xu Yang immediately sat upright.

    This is a big deal.

    He glanced to the side, then turned around and asked in a serious and serious whisper: "Are you sure?

    " Yang leaned closer to his ear, "My teacher told me this. I have seen the photos he took back. The round mounds on it are exactly the same as the ones I saw just now. There can be no mistake."

    "That is indeed very important. "Xu Yang also turned his head slightly, and whispered in Jiang Ran's ear, "Do you want to put the racket ball in the crater to observe its eruption, so that everyone can avoid it in time?"     "That's right," Jiang Ran said. Ran said, "However, according to the regulations, the video taken with the ball will be used as a reference for the investment case and cannot be moved privately, so I will come to discuss with you in advance."     Xu Yang nodded: "Yes, I agree."     Jiang Ran was very happy, but still paid attention to lowering his voice: "Thank you so much!"

    "You're welcome," Xu Yang waved his hand, glanced to the side, and asked, "But why didn't you say this in front of everyone?

    " The volcano hasn't erupted so quickly, as long as we leave in time, nothing will happen, I don't want to cause everyone to worry."

    "Wait," Xu Yang found a loophole, "Since we leave in time, nothing will happen, why do we have to Let's follow the ball to observe the situation?"

    Jiang Ran paused for a while, but she quickly answered: "No matter how small the possibility is, it is 100% if it happens, I am just in case Just one."

    Xu Yang frowned at this answer.

    He felt a little strange, but logically speaking, he couldn't find anything wrong for a while.

    Seeing that he didn't answer, Jiang Ran asked in a low voice, "Do you think it's okay?"

    Xu Yang thought for a while, and said, "You're afraid that everyone will be worried. If your racquet disappears suddenly, won't you be afraid that everyone will feel strange?"

    Jiang Ran Ran Wenyan also frowned: "But there is no better way."

    "It's not impossible."

    "You mean..."

    "Give me your backpack."

    Jiang Ran didn't ask much, stood up and said Went to the shore and got my bag.