Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Tropical Rainforest 31

    Fu Bai stared at Jiang Ran with sparkling eyes, full of endless expectations.

    He counted with his fingers: "Building a tree house is five million, and building one a day is seventy-five million in half a month!"

    "What kind of investment are you looking for! Don't you feel comfortable being your own benefactor?"

    Jiang Ran immediately Give him a round of applause.

    "It's amazing!" She exclaimed, "You can actually figure out this account."

    Fu Bai bowed his hands and said modestly: "It's a small thing, this doesn't count..."

    "Fortunately, you majored in law, otherwise if you If you go to your brother’s company to do finance, it must not be closed within three years?"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    He was silent for a moment: "As for?"

    "Why not?"

    Jiang Ran poured himself a cup of tea, Lower your anger, otherwise you might be pissed off by Fu Bai on the spot: "The first question, how did you come up with the idea of ​​building a tree house a day? Design, coordination, construction, which one doesn't take time? What, are you Do you want to fool people to make black money? I don’t know whether to build relationships or to sow hatred.”

    “5 million a day, 75 million in half a month, do you use your head to think about problems or use Ass thinking about the problem? Money is hard to earn and shit is hard to eat, don’t you understand the truth?”

    Fu Bai: “…”

    He muttered in a low voice, “I’ve never made any money.”

    Jiang Ran clapped his hands and said, “You can see It 's gone."

    Fu Bai was so ashamed by Jiang Ran that he lowered his hairy head, and even the roots of his ears were mostly red.

    But he still didn't completely give up on this plan, and he felt that it was quite feasible.

    Fu Bai thought for a while, and said while thinking, "Half a month is not enough, so let's lengthen the battle."

    "Since the current situation is not as good as before, we don't have to start the second round of the competition according to the original schedule. At worst...at least wait half a year."

    "Build 15 tree houses in half a year and earn 75 million to start Funds, this is not too much, right?"

    "My little master, can you stop joking with me?"

    Jiang Ran's head was getting bigger, he subconsciously leaned forward, and said quickly: "Even if you earn So what about the money? What is it enough for? Do you really think seventy-five million is enough for such a big program?"

    "Isn't it enough?" Fu Bai opened his eyes wide.

    "Not to mention anything else, the player's salary alone is far from enough." Jiang Ran held his forehead helplessly, fearing that he would be fainted by Fu Baiqi in the next moment, "The salary for a player to participate in a program It's one million federal coins, and one hundred players add up to one hundred million! This doesn't count the 10 million bonus for the current champion! Do you really think "Back to Earth" is some kind of sleazy little show? This is the simplest sum You don't even know how to settle the bill?"

    Fu Bai froze and didn't speak for a long time, as if he had been petrified by what Jiang Ran said.

    Jiang Ran thought he had finally listened to what he said, so he couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief, leaning back on the sofa and slowly sipping the fragrant hot tea.