Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Polar Ice Field 06

    Although the inside of the snow cave is much warmer than the outside, there is still a limit to how warm it is. It is not easy to slow down the loss of body heat, but there is nothing more.

    Seeing everyone's breathing getting weaker and weaker, Jiang Ran was inevitably a little impatient.

    Of course, what she was most worried about was Xu Yang, after all, the identity of the gold master's father was different. They specially followed from the capital star to check the situation in person, but they couldn't protect them, so it doesn't make sense.

    Thinking about this, Jiang Ran turned his head slightly: "Mr. Xu, can you hold on? If you feel uncomfortable, tell me anytime."

    Xu Yang didn't move, didn't speak, and seemed to pass out up.

    Jiang Ran became anxious, reached out his hand and shook Xu Yang's shoulder, and whispered "Xu Yang" several times in his ears.

    After a while, Xu Yang woke up leisurely.

    It was very dark in the snow cave, the light was weak, and his vision was a little blurred, and he couldn't see the expressions on other people's faces clearly, but he could also hear anxiety from the continuous calls.

    Xu Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and then slowly said: "I'm fine." But

    he doesn't look like he's fine no matter what. Jiang Ran didn't dare to relax, and asked, "What's wrong with your body? I'll find a way for you."

    Xu Yang wanted to wave his hand and say no, but he didn't even raise his hand after trying hard. After hesitating for a while, he said truthfully: "The breathing is not very smooth, the hands and feet are not feeling well, and there is nothing else." The

    breathing is not smooth, the oxygen supply is insufficient, and the face is black.

    Xu Yang's anemia was hidden for a whole day, and finally broke out in this cold night.

    Jiang Ran took out his water bottle, and handed it directly to Xu Yang's mouth: "Drink some water, it can relieve the symptoms of insufficient oxygen supply."

    Xu Yanggang wanted to refuse, saying that he could just drink some snow water, Then I heard Jiang Ran say: "It can be relieved a little bit, the night is still very long, we should try our best to stay awake, and save everyone from worrying."

    After hesitating for a moment, Xu Yang finally took Jiang Ran's water bottle.

    He was weak, so he just drank some in small sips, and returned the kettle to Jiang Ran after about five or six sips.

    It was just a few sips of water. I thought it wouldn't be of much use, but I just followed Jiang Ran's wishes so that she wouldn't worry. I didn't expect that after a while, Xu Yang really felt that his blood began to flow gradually, and his limbs also felt a little numb. signs of recovery.

    His physical condition improved a little, and Xu Yang was finally able to think about some simple questions.

    For example... Why does Jiang Ran care so much about his own situation?

    Xu Yang thought for a moment, then slowly said: "The wiring of the safety liaison officer is still unblocked, and there is no problem with the life-saving bag. Even if the body is really unable to hold on, it is just a matter of sleeping in the life-saving bag and waking up. Don't worry too much."

    Jiang Ran paused: "But if you leave first, the subsequent data records and situation tracking..."

    Xu Yang felt certain after hearing this.