Chapter 51.55

Chapter 51 The Polar Ice Field 17

    Under the leadership of Zeng Pei, everyone successfully finished the half-woven fishing nets and fish baskets smoothly.

    With a suitable tool, the fishing industry will go much smoother. Before noon, everyone had already caught piles of various seafood.

    The fish species produced in Iceland are very rich, and there are more than 400 kinds of commercial fish with a mature industrial chain. Therefore, Jiang Ran and others caught many kinds of fish and shrimps, big and small, dazzling.

    Facing the fish spread all over the floor, Jiang Ran's mood was very complicated.

    After hesitating for a while, she rubbed her forehead helplessly and smiled wryly: "It seems that I have some busy work at noon."

    Ren Xiayang happily waved his fists: "Come on! Come on!

    " "

    Ren Xiayang giggled: "I'm a thick-handed and thick-footed person. If I really come to refuel, I may not know how many vegetables and how much oil will be in a pot!"

    "You are very self-aware," Jiang Ran said as he spoke. , while still holding the arm to pull the person over, "I can't refill the gas, you sit beside me. Do you understand? I'll call you if I need something."

    Ren Xiayang didn't refuse, after all, he saw the food forming process with his own eyes. , This work is a kind of enjoyment for him.

    Of course, it is rare to cook a big meal, and the others are not idle.

    Apart from Ren Xiayang, Fu Bai and Bai Zhiyong were helping to light the fire and shabu-shabu, and Zeng Pei was careful, so he came to help cook the ingredients. As for Xu Yang...

    the situation is quite special.

    This matter made Jiang Ran think about it for a long time.

    On the one hand, it is necessary to consider the noble and glamorous overlord image of the patron's father, so that he cannot be exposed to too much oil and dust; on the other hand, he must also consider his... some special needs.

    By this time, Jiang Ran had already figured it out. Why would a good-looking founder and CEO of a company have to follow him to this remote wilderness? Isn't it just an easy way to catch fish? Of course, you can't arrange too cumbersome and heavy tasks for people.

    After thinking for a long time, Jiang Ran came up with a good idea.

    She said to Xu Yang seriously: "Mr. Xu, you are responsible for arranging the dishes."

    Xu Yang: "?

    " For matching, you also need to consider the composition of dots and lines. This is the most important part of the ending, so I can rest assured that I leave it to you."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    Xu Yang's eyes couldn't help but change a little.

    This person has been acting special to him time and time again, sometimes he doesn't let others come to see him, sometimes he sneaks a look at him while others are not paying attention, and now he assigns him a particularly easy job, and he still wants to say something about entrusting him with a heavy responsibility Come on, what does she mean?

    Could it be... Are you trying to curry favor with your boss in a different way? It's obviously not like it...

    Jiang Ran didn't notice Xu Yang's abnormality, she started to work after arranging everyone's work.