Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Tropical Rainforest 14

    When Fu Bai went to find the water source for cleaning, Jiang Ran and Ji Fang also returned to the half-built tree house.

    Although he marked Fu Bai along the way, he was almost lost and found this place after going around several times.

    "I almost couldn't find you," Fu Bai panted looking around, "Where did Ji Fang go?"

    "We were building a tree house, and he went looking for load-bearing wood," Jiang Ran glanced at him, "You How did you get hurt?"

    "Small injury, scratched by a bush."

    ​​Jiang Ran nodded, and when Fu Bai took a few steps closer, he immediately covered his nose again: "Why do you still smell like that?"

    Fu Bai said helplessly Sighing: "I really tried my best...you know? When I was halfway through washing, I saw a huge spider next to it, which was very scary!" He gestured: "It's bigger than my hand! There is a spider It’s as big as a puppy!”

    Jiang Ran understood: “You’re talking about the Amazon bird-eating spider, right?”

    Fu Bai: “What???”

    “The Amazon bird-eating spider is the largest spider in the world, and its Its body length can reach 30 centimeters, which is similar to what you said."

    "Maybe," Fu Baihou waved his hands in fear, "it's scary, it's so big, and it's all hairy... If it bites me One bite, I'm sure I'm doomed!"

    Jiang Ran paused before saying, "Amazon bird-eating spiders are harmless to humans."

    "Is it true? How is it possible?"

    "What are you lying to? It's not on its recipe," Jiang Ran laughed, "The Amazon bird-eating spider has a pretty good reputation in the reptile world, and it's not very aggressive. Taking a step back, even if it bites you, it probably won't inject venom into it." , the pain will not be very strong."

    Hearing what she said, Fu Bai's trembling shoulders gradually subsided.

    Well, co-author or he is just being sentimental, and the little spider is not interested in him at all?

    Seeing that Jiang Ran was about to continue popularizing science, Fu Bai grabbed her.

    He glanced at the ball cautiously, and said in a mosquito-like voice, "The live broadcast room is still open... save, save some face for me..."

    "Okay, okay, I won't say anything," Jiang Ran He smiled and said, "Isn't it just treating this little cutie as a big devil, and there's nothing funny about it."

    Fu Bai glared at her angrily.

    They all said to save face! Say more!

    How can there be such a hateful person! ?

    Seeing his angry look, Jiang Ran finally stopped talking, smiled and made a gesture of zipping his mouth, then lowered his head and continued with the work in hand.

    Fu Bai was a little curious, he leaned forward a little: "What are you doing?"

    Jiang Ran didn't raise his head: "A gift for you."

    Fu Bai was dumbfounded.

    Gift? For him?

    is that a lie?

    Fu Bai was beating drums in his heart, and at the same time moved closer, wanting to see what kind of plans Jiang Ran was planning.

    However, as soon as he got closer, Jiang Ran raised his head suddenly: "It's done!" Then he handed the things in his hand to Fu Bai.