Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Tropical Rainforest 25

    The manager was afraid that Jiang Ran would break the contract halfway, so he hurriedly communicated with the rich man on the same day, and set the door-to-door time for the next morning.

    Jiang Ran was silent for a long time after receiving the news.

    The agent became vigilant: "You don't want to break the contract now, do you?"

    "No." Jiang Ran's tone was very subtle, "It's just that your pimping here is all in broad daylight?"

    Agent: "..."

    Manager: "Just take care of yourself."

    "Okay, no problem."

    Jiang Ran promised too readily, but the manager couldn't let go, always worried that she was playing tricks in secret.

    After thinking about it, the manager not only followed him the next day, but also brought a young and beautiful little sister with him.

    The little sister is not tall, with big watery eyes and two braids on her head. She will sweetly call her sister when she sees people. Jiang Ran stares at people for a long time without looking away.

    "Her name is Xu Yajing." After the introduction, the agent said proudly, "Think about it carefully, don't think that you are unique. Without you, the company still has a lot of people to use, and those who want opportunities are more There are so many."

    Jiang Ran said with a heavy tone: "Is she an adult?"

    Agent: "What do you mean?"

    Jiang Ran: "Pimping underage is illegal, but unfortunately, I happen to have a friend It's from the Law Department of the United University."

    Agent: "..." In the

    end, Xu Yajing took out her electronic identity certificate in aggrieved manner, and this stubble was finally revealed.

    According to the agent, Regal's manor is not located in the urban area, and the location is relatively remote, but the surrounding environment is quiet and the supporting facilities are complete. It is a well-known wealthy area. Due to the long distance, even if a few people go by suspension vehicle, it will take a lot of time along the way.

    On the way, the manager seized the opportunity to give them various "practical" knowledge:

    how to say hello to someone, how to present yourself in a timely and natural way, what to do if the other party wants to drink, how to hold someone and talk...

    Xu Yajing listened very carefully, taking notes with her optical brain, nodding her head from time to time, and even asking questions.

    When they interacted frequently, Jiang Ran didn't listen to a word, and just sat beside her with half of her face on her face, looking at Xu Yajing with hatred.

    The manager endured it for a long time, and finally couldn't hold it anymore: "Jiang Ran! What on earth do you have to say?"

    "You are so amazing, I didn't expect to see this." After Jiang Ran finished her compliment, she turned around and supported Xiao On the younger sister's shoulders, she said earnestly, "The sea of ​​suffering is boundless, it's the right time to turn around! " Manager: "

    ..."

    Xu Yajing: "..."

    "Jiang Ran!!!"

    "Hey! What are you calling me for?"

    "You don't talk Will he die?"

    "Didn't you tell me to talk?"