Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Tropical Rainforest 07

    The prophecy of the "era of lazy people" is being fulfilled day by day.

    It is specifically manifested in human beings' ever-decreasing physical fitness, increasingly indifferent interpersonal communication, historically low marriage and birth rate, etc., and the federal government is not unaware of these.

    In the first half of this year, the federal government issued the latest initiative, calling on the federal people to go outdoors.

    Almost at the same time, a large-scale competition-based variety show "Back to Earth" with the theme of survival in the wilderness came into being.

    It is not ingenious for the producer to set the venue of the game on the earth.

    On the one hand, the earth has been untouched for thousands of years, and the environment has degraded to the most primitive state, which fits the theme of "survival in the wilderness"; The most primitive state of existence is intriguing, and what better way to find out than to "go back to Earth"?

    The combination of the two hits the pain point of the market.

    This is a field that no one has ever set foot in. No one knows how far the variety show "Back to Earth" can go, but in response to the government's call, the program basically determined its infinite upper limit early.

    Of course, Jiang Ran's agency also took this into consideration.

    If they can catch the way of the federal government, the resources they can win in the future will be at least a higher level, and they may even be nominated for this year's high-quality film and television companies!

    "If you can win the first place in the competition, not only will the company not be held accountable for your breach of contract, but it will even re-draft the contract with you, assigning you a more generous sharing ratio and better resources."

    Jiang Ran When I woke up early the next morning, this sentence automatically appeared in my mind.

    The share ratio and high-quality resources don't matter, but the re-drafting of the contract really makes her tempted.

    First place... Let's work hard!

    In an official game, of course not everything can be brought into the arena. If not, everyone can take the space button in and build a new home in the rainforest. I'm afraid that no one can be eliminated in this competition.

    Jiang Ran won the first place in the quiz yesterday, so of course the supplies he can get should be the best.

    Bathed in the envious eyes of all the contestants, Jiang Ran took her supplies bag from the host.

    "Congratulations."

    "Thank you."

    As soon as he returned to the camp, Fu Bai rushed over: "What did you get? Let me see!?"

    Jiang Ran pushed him away calmly: "The program team doesn't allow it." Exchanging news and exchanging supplies before the game, please keep a little distance from me."

    Fu Bai stared at her bag with perfect eyeballs: "You said yesterday that we are teammates, what is there to hide between teammates? Where is it?"

    Jiang Ran smiled: "I mean when I was in the wild, haven't I entered the rainforest yet?"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai: "Hehe!"

    He knew that Jiang Ran was a big fraud!