Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Tropical Rainforest 19

    Bai Zhiyong's gloomy look was very interesting. When packing up after dinner, Jiang Ran and Ren Xiayang chatted about it.

    Ren Xiayang sighed: "Bian Yang's psychology is also human nature. The little orchid looks so fresh and tender...but no one should dare to think about it now."

    Jiang Ran suddenly grasped the point: "You are right too. Did Xiao Lanhua ever think about it?"

    Ren Xiayang nodded awkwardly.

    "Mushroom face is a disaster." Jiang Ran laughed so hard.

    Ren Xiayang touched his nose and tried to change the subject.

    "It's quite dangerous to say, your emergency life-saving bag has failed, and I don't know how the program team prepared the logistics supplies... Fortunately, it was discovered early, otherwise if something happened when you were alone, the problem would be serious. I'm getting older."

    Jiang Ran said with a smile: "How could I..."

    Half of the words suddenly got stuck in his throat, and his face became serious.

    Ren Xiayang looked at her face, wondering what she misunderstood: "I'm not cursing you, it's just..."

    "Don't think too much, I know." Jiang Ran said seriously, "But in your eyes, I'm still There is a possibility of accidents, right?"

    "There must be a chance." Ren Xiayang chatted with her, "But everyone is different, for someone as powerful as you, the probability of accidents must be very small."

    Very small...

    also It means probabilistic.

    Jiang Ran suddenly woke up.

    She herself is confident that there will be no accidents for five days, but no one else knows this before the official start of the competition.

    Jiang Ran couldn't help but think of the high-end weapons he exchanged for Fu Bai back then, which were also damaged and invalid, and even directly caused him to be trapped in the anaconda, and almost activated the life-saving bag and eliminated it.

    At that time, Ji Fang said that the weapon was broken, but he didn't believe it. He just thought that he couldn't use it himself, but now when the two things were connected, Jiang Ran thought, maybe it wasn't a coincidence.

    "Broken!"

    "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran clutched his sleeve.

    If the weapon she exchanged to Fu Bai was damaged, wouldn't the supplies she exchanged to other people be dirty?

    And if there is a problem with the materials that we rely on for survival, what will be the probability of a safety accident?

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran immediately began to recall who had fallen into his trap.

    Bai Zhiyong, Fu Bai... In addition to the people who have already arrived at the base, there are actually two people who don't know the situation at present!

    "Do you know where Zeng Pei and Cheng Jing are?"

    "What happened?" "I have some     guesses

    , and I can't explain it to you at once, but they are probably in danger now!"

He didn't ask much, but unfortunately he didn't know the situation of Zeng Pei and Cheng Jing at all, so he could only ask other people.