Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Tropical Rainforest 22

    After everyone had finished their lunch, there was still no word on the result of the game.

    It was too hot in the afternoon, without the shade of the rainforest, the earth was steaming like an oven.

    The ancient earth is not like the capital planet. There is no energy channel laid here, and it is impossible to raise a protective cover out of thin air. Everyone can only use the most primitive shed for shade.

    …even the shed is a crude version.

    "If there is still no news in half an hour, I will go and arrest those experts!"

    Everyone raised their hands in support: "Count me in!"

    Fortunately, within half an hour, the host Meng Shaoyuan finally came late.

    He was still holding a stack of bowls and chopsticks in his hand, which was clean, not even half a grain of rice left.

    And thankfully, he didn't come to return them.     "Everyone has been waiting for a

    long time. The final result of this game has basically been determined, and it will be officially announced in 20 minutes."

Continuing to wait, many people shouted in dissatisfaction.

    "Wait another ten minutes? So what are you doing here now? Watching a show?"

    "Please, if I inject funds into the program group, can I change to a host who can finish talking at once?"

    "Wait until noon in the morning, noon Wait until the afternoon, why, are you afraid that the energy of the starship will be lost due to congestion on the way back to the voyage during the day?"

    "..."

    Jiang Ran didn't follow suit, but just glanced at Meng Shaoyuan a few more times, feeling a little strange in his heart.

    Obviously he has become the center of the topic of being complained by everyone now, but he doesn't look unhappy at all, and his expression is even a little happier than when he came to ask for food before.

    Furthermore, as a host who has been in the industry for many years, would he really make such a low-level mistake?

    Jiang Ran also noticed that Meng Shaoyuan glanced at her several times from the corner of his eye.

    I don't know if this is my illusion...

    After everyone argued for a while, the expectations and anger were pushed to the peak, and Meng Shaoyuan nodded secretly in his heart.

    He walked up to everyone with a smile: "There are too many contestants and the data is too huge. It is not easy for the expert group specially hired by the program group to clear up, but..."

    "But what?"

    Meng Shaoyuan: "Everyone is waiting so anxiously , As the host of the show, I am also very embarrassed."

    He said: "So I can first reveal a little information about what you are most interested in."

    Most interested?

    Everyone is most interested in the content is not the same, he refers to what?

    Everyone looked at him in unison, confused and expectant.

    Meng Shaoyuan didn't keep them waiting too long, and soon revealed the answer: "I think everyone is most interested in who will be the champion?" As