Chapter 61.65

Chapter 61 The Polar Ice Fields 27

    When Jiang Ran and Xu Yang finally landed successfully, the sun had already set, and a dark and mysterious night was ushering in the ice field.

    The Arctic region is sparsely populated, with many icebergs and heavy water mist. The air is much better than the noisy cities, and the stars at night are particularly bright and dazzling.

    "There are a lot of stars here," Xu Yang said looking at the sky, "but there is no aurora."

    Jiang Ran didn't even raise his light watch: "It's just getting dark now, and the aurora usually doesn't appear so early. This is still on the shore, and the ice is not there." It is not firm, and it will be more dangerous at night. Let’s go north first and find a suitable place to wait for the arrival of the aurora.”

    “Okay.” Xu Yang responded, and couldn’t help turning his head to look, “But We brought so many things...what should we do?"

    "What can we do? Take it all the way."

    "Okay."

    Xu Yang dragged his luggage for a while, and finally couldn't help but say: "I knew... "

    "Thousands of money are hard to buy, I knew it earlier," Jiang Ran didn't turn his head, "After all, people always have to pay the price for their momentary greed, don't they?"

    Xu Yang: "..." The

    co-authorship has not passed yet ?

    They used to rely on the light table and the position of the sun to judge the direction. Now that it is night and the sun disappears on the horizon, this method can no longer be used.

    Fortunately, Jiang Ran has enough experience in living in the wild, and he can find the way forward by relying on the stars in the sky.

    At night in the Arctic zone, the only way to identify the direction is the Big Dipper or the Three-word Star, which are located on both sides of the Polaris and constantly revolve around the Polaris.

    The Big Dipper is brighter than the triple star. After its spoon heads are connected in a straight line, the place extending about five times outward from the mouth of the spoon is where the Polaris is, that is, where the north is.

    Jiang Ran led Xu Yang all the way to the north, guessing that he had almost reached a suitable place, so he stopped and set up camp.

    At this time, the many supplies they had worked hard along the way showed their beauty.

    Xu Yang covered the quilt comfortably, and showed his head: "I'm too tired after a busy day, I'll catch up on sleep first, and you can call me when the aurora comes out, okay?"

    Jiang Ran waved his hand and responded casually, "Okay ".

    However, Xu Yang had only been lying down for a few minutes, and somehow he remembered something, and poked his head out of the bed again.

    His drowsiness has obviously come up, and his voice has become a bit hoarse, but after half-opening his eyes and seeing Jiang Ran's figure, he said in a daze: "If the aurora hasn't come out in the middle of the night, change Let me come to watch the night."

    Jiang Ran didn't expect him to get up just to say this, and she was a little surprised, but it was a good intention, so she replied seriously: "Don't worry." When

    Xu Yang heard this, he immediately He got back into the bed.

    I was finally able to sleep soundly in peace.