Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Tropical Rainforest 29

    "What should I do?" Fu Bai had no idea at all.

    Jiang Ran looked at him inquisitively: "Do you really want to continue participating in the competition? In fact, in your capacity..."

    "Of course I want to!" Fu Bai firmly interrupted her, "Although it was my brother at first ...But now I really want to continue to participate!"

    "I like the earth very much, and I like the original natural scenery there. Although the forest... forest snake is terrible, I was almost strangled to death by it, But it is also the first time in my life that I saw such a big snake, and it shocked me so much."

    "Also... I never told you, in fact, I got up secretly in the middle of the night, in order to watch you follow the ball The photos in the photos..."

    Fu Bai was afraid that Jiang Ran would not believe him, so he uttered all the truth in his heart: "Although I have never admitted it in front of you, but...in fact, those photos are really true. It’s very beautiful, whether it’s the red-fronted parrot perched on the branches or the scene of Teacher Bai kissing the little orchid quietly, they all really moved me. I don’t want to see those moving scenes in the future, they can only be in the photos... ..."

    From the very beginning, he was determined without hesitation, and the more he talked, the more he lost, and Fu Bai's head lowered and lowered, showing a dejected look.

    It never occurred to Jiang Ran that in the end, the person with the most naive mentality turned out to be a person who didn't want to participate in the competition at all.

    It can be regarded as a trick of fate.

    "It's not impossible at all," Jiang Ran said.

    "Really?" Fu Bai raised his head suddenly, "But the program group is gone..."

    "If it's gone, build a new one." Jiang Ran said, "It's just starting from scratch, are you afraid?"

    "Hey! You are asking the right person!" Fu Bai seemed to have come back to life, "I have never been afraid of anything since I grew up!"

    "Don't rush to agree, rebuilding the program group is not Such an easy thing."

    "If you need anything, just tell me, I will try my best to get it!"

    "Okay, as long as you have this determination."

    Fu Bai's eyes were shining, and he looked at Jiang Ran expectantly, waiting for her to arrange for himself. Task.

    Jiang Ran paused and said, "But before that, I have one more thing to ask you."

    "What is it?"

    "You said just now that you peeked at my racket in the middle of the night?"

    "That's right." Fu Bai asked, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran: "Since you have seen my photo album, you should know that there are two photos of you and Ji Fang sleeping in it, right? Then Ji Fang's is still there, but yours suddenly disappeared... Should you explain it to me?"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai was completely dumbfounded.

    Help! How stupid is he to expose what he did?

    Such an ancient thing was used to flog the corpse!

    Seeing that he froze, Jiang Ran burst into a smile: "Okay, I won't embarrass you."