Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The Polar Ice Field 12

    For Jiang Ran, starting a fire was not too difficult.

    It took more than ten minutes to retrieve the dry firewood, and before long, bright fires flickering with sparks were ignited on the coast.

    But fishing is not an easy thing for others.

    It was rare for Jiang Ran to sit back and reap the rewards, but until three times the fire was added to the fire, none of the others came back, not even a shadow.

    Jiang Ran sighed, and in desperation, she finally walked to the beach.

    However, when she arrived at the place, as soon as she saw the scene where everyone was in, she felt that she was about to suffer from high blood pressure.

    "Fu Bai," Jiang Ran asked holding his breath, "what are you doing?" Fu Bai

    turned his head excitedly: "I'm fishing! I learned this method from the game, others Not at all!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Without further ado, Jiang Ran pulled Fu Bai's fishing rod and pulled the line over.

    Fu Bai immediately began to jump: "What are you doing! I'm going to catch the fish soon! I can feel it moving!"

    Jiang Ran put the hook into his palm expressionlessly: "You can't even catch the fish ! There is no food, so where do you get the confidence to catch fish? Do you think you are Jiang Taigong?"

    Fu Bai raised his head in confusion: "You still need to put fish food?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Fu Bai plausibly said: " Yes. I didn’t have this step when I was playing games!”

    Jiang Ran: “…”

    Garbage games are harmful.

    Jiang Ran looked up at Fu Bai again, his face was still full of puzzlement.

    No... maybe it's not the game's fault, it's Fu Bai's own problem.

    Then I turned my head to look at the others, all of them were not much better than Fu Bai.

    Jiang Ran took a deep breath and looked at Ren Xiayang, who was weaving a fishnet, and Zeng Pei, who was teaching him how to weave a fishnet.

    "Although Linyuan is envious of fish, it's better to retreat and weave a net," Jiang Ran's head was full of black lines, "but you didn't start weaving a net before dinner, did you? At least you can do it tomorrow!"

    Ren Xiayang didn't raise his head, Try to weave according to the method Zeng Pei said: "If a worker wants to be good at his work, he must first sharpen his tools. As long as he weaves the net well, he can have as many fish as he wants."

    "Okay, then go ahead."

    Jiang Ran sneered: "But dinner will be ready later, and you won't have a share."

    Ren Xiayang's hand stopped suddenly, he put away the half-woven fishnet, and said seriously and seriously: "I I think what you said is also reasonable, and we still have to look at the moment when we do things.”

    Traditional fishing techniques can be roughly divided into fishing, forks, cages, nets, catching with bare hands, and fishing with traps.

    The area of ​​the sea is large, and the range of fishing is not as precise as that of the river. It is not easy to catch fish with bare hands. But the fishing was too slow, and it was too time-consuming to make cage nets on the spot. Jiang Ran thought for a long time, and finally took Ren Xiayang to sharpen a few harpoons to prepare for the sea spearfish.