Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Tropical Rainforest 10

    Jiang Ran, who was on her way, became the center of discussion among the contestants, but she herself knew nothing about it.

    Jiang Ran took the arena map distributed by the program group, compared his location, and rushed to the center of the rainforest conscientiously.

    An oval-shaped area was circled in red on the old parchment map -

    that was the goal of Jiang Ran's trip.

    This is one of the constraints set by the program group.

    In the 5-day wilderness survival competition, if all 100 contestants took advantage of the loopholes and stopped at the edge of the rainforest without going in, and did not encounter too much danger, then the so-called wilderness survival would become a castle in the sky. Lost meaning.

    In order to prevent this from happening, the program team specially distributed a map to all contestants and circled an area away from the entrance of the rainforest, requiring all contestants to arrive there within two days.

    If you haven't arrived after two days, you will be eliminated directly.

    Jiang Ran estimated that it was about ten kilometers from the rainforest to the red circle.

    At first glance, the numbers are not too far away, but this is the Amazon rainforest, the legendary forbidden zone for human beings. Even though she traveled all over the world in her previous life, she didn't dare to explore her ambitions here... She needs to travel through more than ten years in two days. km, where is so easy.

    After Jiang Ran searched enough necessary field tools for himself, he looked at the sun and saw that it was still early before setting, so he immediately started on his way.

    Many dangerous creatures in the tropical rainforest travel at night, such as the famous jaguar, which often comes out to hunt in the evening.

    At the same time, the environment with weak light at night is particularly unfavorable to human beings. Jiang Ran took advantage of this time to hurry, hoping to encounter as little danger as possible during the day.

    However, the sky didn't do what people wanted -

    before she had walked a few kilometers, she encountered the American wild boar.

    The wild boar was more than one meter long and covered with long and hard black mane. Judging from the long canine teeth, it should have been an adult for a long time. It stared at Jiang Ran covetously, and kept making low "ang" sounds, full of intimidation and threats, as if it was about to pounce on it in the next second.

    Jiang Ran held a wooden stick tightly in his hand.

    It was used by her to open the way before, but now it has temporarily become a self-defense weapon...

    Although this wooden stick may not be qualified as a weapon, it is still much more decent than a Swiss army knife that is only ten centimeters long.

    Sweat broke out on Jiang Ran's forehead and back, but she didn't have time to wipe it off.

    The first hurdle of entering the rainforest was so difficult, she didn't know if she could cross it.

    But when she was extremely nervous, the chat in the live broadcast room was lively.

    [I know this creature! It's called a pig, I've learned it in general education before! ]

    [Nonsense! Who doesn't know pigs! Although it is a bit in decline now, it is a strong player who has dominated our recipes for a long time after all! 】