Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Tropical Rainforest 18

    "Poisoned?"

    "How could it be poisoned?"

    As soon as they heard these two words, everyone felt that the food they were holding in their hands was not delicious, and they immediately started discussing it.

    Someone asked: "Sister Xiaojiang, could it be that there is something wrong with the ingredients at noon?" Someone     else

    was very nervous: "Everyone eats lunch together, could we also be poisoned?"

, but the expression on his face was exactly the same worry.

    Jiang Ran had already asked about Bian Yang's location and situation, and was about to greet Ren Xiayang to go there with him, but now seeing this panicked situation, he patiently comforted everyone: "Don't worry, let's see what happened now." Bian Yang is the only one, even if there is really something wrong with lunch, we have to look at Bian Yang’s symptoms of poisoning, so we can deduce what the problem is.”

    “But there are still leftover ingredients for lunch Can't you check first?"

    "Yes, after all, there are so many people in the camp, if you and Xiao Ren leave, what should you do if something happens later?"

    "But none of that has happened yet! If Bian Yang really An accident happened because the treatment was not timely, can your conscience be safe!?" A life is hanging in front of your eyes, but everyone is stumbling and refusing to save him. Confused, "Let's take a step back and say, if there is really a problem with the food, why is Bian Yang the only one who has the problem?"

    Someone hesitated and guessed: "It may be that the physical fitness is different, and the onset time of toxicity is also different?" Fu Bai couldn't stand it anymore, he frowned and asked back: "There are dangers everywhere in this rainforest,     who

    said that poisoning must be caused by something wrong with the food?"

.

    Bai Zhiyong was taking care of the little orchid, but now he heard the movement and rushed over.

    He usually has a temperless and peaceful look, but his straight face is also very scary: "After all the things were brought back by the collection team, I inspected them. Do you think there is something wrong with Jiang Ran's vision and me? ?”

    Now no one questioned it anymore.

    Many people are not necessarily a good thing when saving people, two people are enough.

    Jiang Ran didn't hesitate for a moment, and dragged Ren Xiayang to the place where the incident happened.

    On the way, Ren Xiayang's stomach growled.

    He urged him twenty-seven times today, but he didn't even eat in the end.

    "Sorry." Jiang Ran was a little apologetic.

    "Human life is at stake." Ren Xiayang also knew the severity, shook his head and said, "Saving people is more important than my meal."

    "Thank you," Jiang Ran heaved a sigh of relief, "I'll give you an extra meal tomorrow."

    Ren Xiayang's His eyes suddenly became brighter: "It's a deal!"

    Finally, when he arrived at the place, Jiang Ran saw Bian Yang kneeling on the ground from a distance.

    He was vomiting and diarrhea, his whole body was dizzy, his face was extremely pale, without a trace of blood.

    This symptom is very typical, and Jiang Ran knew it was food poisoning at a glance.